Closed Thread
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

two words..... caterpillar eyebrows.

ooooooooooooooo that girl is a piece of cake!!!!

If they are casting for bachelor pad you know she will be on there how can she not?

In all honesty I would love to see a "bad" girl as a bachelerotte and I would hope they would pick Courtney -- I would love to see what type of man would go for her.
    ilja likes this.

• We're going to the exotic island of Vieques, Puerto Rico!
    • Oh. I was just there two months ago...
    Seriously, does she "model" herself after Kristin Wiig's "I can top that" character? Except where Wiig is funny, Courtney is just obnoxious. Winning!
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Didn't Ben reply, "and we're going back"? He rather deadpanned his response. I don't know anymore if he is over the moon about Courtney. He gave her a reassurance rose because she flirted for it, but his PIs last night seemed to favor Kasey B. As in "I'm in trouble."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

IF Courtney (Winning!!!) does end up the winner, I can only imagine what Ben's mother and sister will think of her after watching this show. Courtney appears to have two distinctively different personalities that she displays, and she is only showing the mean side to the women. I don't think that Courtney makes friends with females - unless that female provides some useful benefit for her. And I think that her "bff" on the show last night DID just that. She ran to Courtney and relayed what Emily had said about her.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Like Vienna she has only one friend on the show, and like Vienna, she will probably lose that friend somewhere along the way.

Instead of trying to clear the air when she entered the awkwardly silent living room at the party, she sat and stared causing Emily (feeling a bit guilty) to become jumpy. I'm finding her techniques for playing the house and Ben fascinating...an interesting study from the outside, but I don't think I could tolerate being on the inside.
    Ellen, ko_vixen, ilja and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see on Kelly this morning, she asked Chris H what's with Courtney's lip? LOL! Chris said it should be a red flag when a woman announces she has no girlfriends, only boyfriends. Hmmm, I wonder if he was hinting that Ben figures that out. If he does, I wonder if it's before or after he picks her.
    Ellen and ButterflyFaery like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Did anyone see on Kelly this morning, she asked Chris H what's with Courtney's lip? LOL! Chris said it should be a red flag when a woman announces she has no girlfriends, only boyfriends. Hmmm, I wonder if he was hinting that Ben figures that out. ...

I did see Kelly .and the lip question was perfect. But there is also a five-minute interview video with Chris out there, where Chris seems to (again) be somewhat defending Courtney, but admits she "puts the screws" to the other women.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    two words..... caterpillar eyebrows.
    A few more: Too much filler in the nasolabial folds.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

All I can say is, if Ben winds up choosing this wench, he's an idiot and gets what he deserves.
    nanaslbkp, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Closed Thread