Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nicki *No Spoilers*

Re: Nicki *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree. ^^^

We have not seen much footage of Lindzi either. I think infatuation at first sight with Courtney happened straight out of the limo and no other footage was worth showing.

We have only seen Nicki to be sweet and polite. Where is the spice? I know she must have some. We all expose our quirky sides at some point but it takes time.
    Yes, wheres the spice! I am sure she is too good for Ben anyway.

Cheryl Tiegs, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Iman, Heidi Klum, etc, etc. Now, that's my idea of a model/beautiful women! JMHO
    I think they are pretty women, but they all sot of blur into one. Model doesnt mean you have to look like an all American, different tends to stand out these days. Good job, because we are different, and we dont all look like the women you mentioned. While they are good looking, they are way way too perfect for my liking
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-24-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, and hows that working out for her

Next, she is love with someone she has known for 8 weeks and is ready for marriage( again) .She needs to take a step back and find out who she is.
    Don't get me wrong. I do believe that she was not nearly as in love with Ben as she probably thought she was inside the Bachelor bubble. But I do remember how you feel during the infatuation period and it sure feels like deep love at the moment. At least I think I remember.
    Shoepie, kateb, Pandora2 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I do believe that she was not nearly as in love with Ben as she probably thought she was inside the Bachelor bubble. But I do remember how you feel during the infatuation period and it sure feels like deep love at the moment. At least I think I remember.
    Yes that dreaded bachelor bubble, where everything is surreal. Including love, or, as you say infatuation.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, wheres the spice! I am sure she is too good for Ben anyway.

I think they are pretty women, but they all sot of blur into one. Model doesnt mean you have to look like an all American, different tends to stand out these days. Good job, because we are different, and we dont all look like the women you mentioned. While they are good looking, they are way way too perfect for my liking
    Fanny Mare, I meant it to read that Cheryl Tiegs was the epitome of All-American, not the others. Although perhaps we can say Christie Brinkley is All-American looking as well. I appreciate pretty women of all races, sizes and shapes. I think JLo is gorgeous, too. I just don't get Courtney's physical appeal, that's all. I don't see how those women blur into one. They all look pretty different to me. Personally, I can't stand the super emaciated look of some of the models like Kate Moss. But again, whatever floats your boat.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Well as I have said, Courtney is far from thin and she doesnt do runway anyway, that I know of, or care to know..I dont like runaway thin, its ridiculous. I just meant that Cheryl and the other blonde's you mentioned blur into one blond . I think J'lo is fabulous looking, she always looks so great, but then she has a team that work on that doesnt she? That's all ,each to their own .It wasnt a put down on what you think is beautiful

I think Helen Mirren is beautiful, Always have.

have a good weekend ECM

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

It's all good, FM. I just love to put in my two cents whenever I can. You have a good weekend, too!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

F3 and no action on FORT? Yawn. She is a nice girl!!!! So sad.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123