• 1 Post By Arielflies
  • 3 Post By AlwaysVeg
  • 2 Post By AlwaysVeg

Thread: Casey S. *No Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Casey S. *No Spoilers*

Hometown: Leawood, KS

Who do you admire the most and why?
    Both of my parents because they raised me by example. And they showed me how to have good values, not by telling me, but by living with those values everyday.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
    Peeing in my pants in gym class in 7th grade - need I say more?

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
    "Catcher in the Rye" - I feel in love with Holden Caulfield - so real.

Tattoo Count:

What's your best date memory?
    Laughing all night with a guy I had just met.
    scoot13 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Casey S. *No Spoilers*

Not one single comment posted about this girl, after 4 episodes?

Is this the girl who seems to have the hero-worship for Courtney? Why? It's like she's cast simply to be a sidekick, a yes-man for Courtney?

And why on earth did Emily say all that stuff to her, knowing that she was best friends with Courtney?

I think Ben said it best, when he said to you the heart wants what the hearts wants, in your case that would be love. Its astonishing how many pretty , sweet girls are giddy for love but are clueless of the meaning You let your ex treats you like ****, and then he is able to speak with anyone on ths show .I think you set out to make him jealous ,it didnt work. I hope you seek help on your return.

FORT Fogey

Did they have to preview that scene before EVERY commercial break leading up to it!? I felt sorry for Casey, seeing herself doing that "ugly cry" over and over a jillion times. And what's with the crummy boyfriend who doesn't want to marry her, but he calls the show to tattle, plus the other "friends" who called - two others, I think Chris said? As the saying goes, "With friends like that ...."

Realistically, how does Chris H or anyone else know how many of the other female and male contestants every season are there on the rebound, still having feelings for someone else who didn't really want them?
    Arielflies, ilja and Fanny Mare like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here's a little blurb in the Chicago Sun-Times about Casey S. and the boyfriend back home who wouldn't commit. Her ex-boyfriend is one of the 3 people who called to inform the show about Casey and her former beau. I sure hope as heck she doesn't get back together with this guy. According to the article she was living in Chicago where the ex lives but is no longer living there.

‘Bachelor’ news: Casey’s old (and current?) flame is Chicago trader - Chicago Sun-Times

FORT Fogey

Both that article and Chris's blog state: “Whether she’s in love with her old boyfriend or not is and was irrelevant. It’s very clear she isn’t in the right state of mind to find love with Ben right now." How does he know what "state of mind" the women are in? She didn't say or do anything to indicate she wasn't in the "right state of mind" until he dredged it all up and threw it in her face. Now Chris is using his mental super-powers to analyze the women's state of mind? Then there are a few more he should kick off the show for having peculiar states of mind. How about in past seasons? Was Shayne Lamas in the right state of mind? Was Vienna? Does Chris believe Courtney really wants to find love with Ben? Just trying to prove she can "win" is not necessarily the right state of mind to find love.

The comparison with Bentley is nonsense. Bentley was announcing to the camera every five seconds what he was really up to in terms of deceiving Ashley. Chris and the others in charge there were playing Ashley for a fool. I don't think Casey was trying to deceive Ben, and she was not a loathesome character (other than having the poor judgment to be Courtney's sidekick) as Bentley was.
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Here's a little blurb in the Chicago Sun-Times about Casey S. and the boyfriend back home who wouldn't commit. Her ex-boyfriend is one of the 3 people who called to inform the show about Casey and her former beau. I sure hope as heck she doesn't get back together with this guy. According to the article she was living in Chicago where the ex lives but is no longer living there.

‘Bachelor’ news: Casey’s old (and current?) flame is Chicago trader - Chicago Sun-Times
    What utter BS. I dislike CH a little more with each season.

For Casey and all the single ladies:
    This is a fascinating article - great research and insight into why some men marry - and when. It's long , but well worth it. How to avoid the wrong men. Enjoy!

‘Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others’ - Today HIDDEN - Valentine's Guide - TODAY.com

He’s not a dating expert, nor an advice columnist, psychologist or relationship therapist. His expertise lies in the field of market research and he applies his scientific skills to educate women with all they need to know about men. In his book, “Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others,” author John Molloy says that women will discover the proven facts and figures that will help them find and marry Mr. Right.

Closed Thread