Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

She is just too sweet for him. Deserves someone so much better. I bet she was crushed when she saw the skinny dipping photos. I am sure it made her sick to her stomach!
    jucamer likes this.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I still think she is adorable, but her hometown date last night showed me just how very young she is. I have a feeling she still lives in Mom and Dad's house. And I was assuming she has a degree from Tennessee, so why is she an admin assistant. Not that there is anything wrong with being an Admin, but that is not the job you expect someone a couple of years out of college to have
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I don't know............in this economy a lot of college graduates are having to take jobs they might not have had to in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I still think she is adorable, but her hometown date last night showed me just how very young she is. I have a feeling she still lives in Mom and Dad's house. And I was assuming she has a degree from Tennessee, so why is she an admin assistant. Not that there is anything wrong with being an Admin, but that is not the job you expect someone a couple of years out of college to have
    Actually, there is an interview that Kacie recently did with (I think) a television station in Nashville, TN. Anyway, it showed Kacie saying that she has a roommate, and that roommate was planning a wedding. There were brides magazines on the coffee table, which prompted the interviewer to ask if that was some kind of sign that Kacie was the F1. To me it seemed like Kacie was doing fine. She looked happy. I don't know how to find that interview again, but you might be able to google it. I am pretty sure that it was done in Nashville.

If she wasn't already over Alfalfa, I'm sure after viewing all of the Counrtney scenes she's at the side of the bowl with the rest of us
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Actually, there is an interview that Kacie recently did with (I think) a television station in Nashville, TN. Anyway, it showed Kacie saying that she has a roommate, and that roommate was planning a wedding. There were brides magazines on the coffee table, which prompted the interviewer to ask if that was some kind of sign that Kacie was the F1. To me it seemed like Kacie was doing fine. She looked happy. I don't know how to find that interview again, but you might be able to google it. I am pretty sure that it was done in Nashville.
    I did not know that. If she lives in Nashville, that would explain the hometown date not including a visit to her place. But I remember Ben asking the parents how they felt about her having been away. That made me think she was in Clarksville still. It's an hour between the 2, and I got the impression from Ben's question that Kacie sees mom and dad every day or something

I am sure she will show up somewhere again
    The question is, will she ask WT* happened, as she did in the limo x3 Or will she be there with another warning?? ( yawn)
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am sure she will show up somewhere again
    The question is, will she ask WT* happened, as she did in the limo x3 Or will she be there with another warning?? ( yawn)
    LOL

FORT Regular

She doesn't live at home with her parents. She was interviewed by the local news station. She lives with a roommate in Knoxville.

FORT Regular

I saw that interview as well. When you click the link to watch the interview, it now says the video has been removed. I do not know why they felt the need to remove it but they did.

Closed Thread