Closed Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

I hope she does find someone.Maybe the exposure from this show will help her.Or, maybe not

I think it probably will help her. She's sweet, very pretty, and seems genuinely nice if a little naive.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope she does find someone.Maybe the exposure from this show will help her.Or, maybe not
    LOL - the only one getting any true "EXPOSURE" on this show is Courtney (and her tatas!)

Kacie is a sweetheart, but I think she's only 23, right? That is awfully young. Much too young to throw herself away on a tool like Ben. She deserves a QUALITY guy.
    jucamer likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think it probably will help her. She's sweet, very pretty, and seems genuinely nice if a little naive.
    I guess we will have to see .Who knows she might show up as next bachelorette? after the other recycled bachelorette that is.This show didnt help Emily, so I wont hold my breath for any of these ladies.
    sweetpea likes this.

Loved Kacie showing a little toughness. I can totally understand her wanting to punch out Courtney and I think she did an admirable job of keeping her cool. This in and of itself shows her level of maturity - the ability to hold your tongue (and your fist) when you really want to speak your mind is a sure sign of maturity. Kacie is young, but I don't believe she is immature. She does deserve someone other than Ben. Think she'll go home before fantasy dates - think Ben knows she won't be undressing for him in the fantasy suite.
    kateb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    Loved Kacie showing a little toughness. I can totally understand her wanting to punch out Courtney and I think she did an admirable job of keeping her cool. This in and of itself shows her level of maturity - the ability to hold your tongue (and your fist) when you really want to speak your mind is a sure sign of maturity. Kacie is young, but I don't believe she is immature. She does deserve someone other than Ben. Think she'll go home before fantasy dates - think Ben knows she won't be undressing for him in the fantasy suite.
    I think he likes her, but I dont see her making it past hometowns.

Besides Ben deserves better sorry but _____deserves better has become such a cliche. Just because they are sent packing.LOL

I really like Kacie and don't want to see her get hurt any worse than I'm sure she will so I want her to go home soon.

I like Kacie and agree that she deserves someone good. At first I thought she would fit very well with Ben. I saw a huge change in Ben especially after the naked swimming incident in PR. At least that's my opinion. He has turned out to be different than I first thought. I found him to be more on the shy side when he was on with Ashley. I would never have pictured him with Courtney. Oh well, his decision and that is fine, but I personally think he has chosen wrong.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

I don't think Kacie and he have much chemistry. I cant explain it.But seeing him with her, and say Nikki or Lindzi, it just isnt there with Kacie ( jmho)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he likes her, but I dont see her making it past hometowns.

Besides Ben deserves better sorry but _____deserves better has become such a cliche. Just because they are sent packing.LOL
    If you'll look back at my post that you quoted, you'll see that I said that Kacie "deserve[s] someone [B]other[B] than Ben." I did not say better because the point I was trying to make is that they are not compatible.
    mesachick likes this.

Closed Thread