Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

I thought Kacie would be a great Bachelorette. Imagine the caliber of guys she would attract. I can only imagine the guys we'll see next season. UGH. It'll be like "The Jersey Shore Meets Entourage."

Alas, I think the days of the girl next door being the Bachelorette are gone...unless you live next door to a strip club.

We're a long way from Meredith.
    Uncle David, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I wish that Kacie could be the next Bachelorette, but she actually deserves better than that. She's much too good for Ben.
    navybelle and Midol like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Alexxxx (Post badly transferred from the Courtney thread - Ariel)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Didn't Ben reply, "and we're going back"? He rather deadpanned his response. I don't know anymore if he is over the moon about Courtney. He gave her a reassurance rose because she flirted for it, but his PIs last night seemed to favor Kasey B. As in "I'm in trouble."
    That "I'm in trouble" PI about Kacie B. sent me straight back to Brad's second season and his PI about being so blown away by Chantal that he was ready to "leave right now" with her, right after their first 1:1. I've got a creepy feeling that Kacie B. will be for Ben what Chantal was for Brad, and Kacie B. will be roadkill before it's all over. I'd like to be wrong about that, however ...

ETA: I would move this to Kacie B.'s thread if I knew how ...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Nicely transferred!

Kacie B. is too good for Ben. He doesn't deserve her.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Nicely transferred!

Kacie B. is too good for Ben. He doesn't deserve her.
    That is exactly the same thing that Monica said in her exit interviews!!! Monica said that she had at first hoped that Kacie would be his choice at the end, but she changed her mind after watching the episodes so far. She now has a negative impression of Ben.

I find her needy and whiny. I think she looks old as well.I prefer Lindzie( sp) to her any-day.I cannot see Ben with Kacie B, nope
    Pandora2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I find her needy and whiny. I think she looks old as well.I prefer Lindzie( sp) to her any-day.I cannot see Ben with Kacie B, nope

Really??? I think just the opposite - I think she looks younger than her years. They must have had some first date for her to be so infatuated already and it seems that Ben is pretty smitten with her as well. I don't think he has the same feelings for Lindzie But I guess we will soon see....
    ilja and Midol like this.

FORT Newbie

She seems so sweet and genuine, but she also seems to have gotten really attached to Ben, really fast!

Quote Originally Posted by jorae View Post
    She seems so sweet and genuine, but she also seems to have gotten really attached to Ben, really fast!
    Way way too fast.

We don't know what went on during their date. Ben seems really attached to her as well. IMO - he woud have a better chance at a happy life with Kacie than Courtney...But I know she has her fans....

Closed Thread