Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Where are the Amesisms? I miss Ames!
    From one veg to another, you can find Ames on the Warner Brothers site, Bachelor TV. Swoon
    Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Thank you, sister Veg.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    hope she's the next bachelorette. she deserves someone less self-centered than Ben.
    I agree. She deserves better than Ben, just from what I am seeing on the screen.

I really like her! Definitely my personal fave this season. Seems like a total sweetheart, and she's not shown getting mixed up in all the brouhahas. She also doesn't come across as desperate, like a lot of these women are.

If she doesn't win (somehow I doubt Ben is smart enough to pick her...), I would want to see her as the next B'ette.
    BTW and jucamer like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    I agree. She deserves better than Ben, just from what I am seeing on the screen.

I really like her! Definitely my personal fave this season. Seems like a total sweetheart, and she's not shown getting mixed up in all the brouhahas. She also doesn't come across as desperate, like a lot of these women are.

If she doesn't win (somehow I doubt Ben is smart enough to pick her...), I would want to see her as the next B'ette.
    She'd be a darn cute and interesting Bachelorette.
    ilja likes this.

I think she's one of the prettiest girls to ever grace this franchise.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think she's one of the prettiest girls to ever grace this franchise.
    I think she looks prettier here in this photo than on TV. I think Lindzi is beautiful as well, almost like Lauren Hutton(ish).I think they both need some food, they are very thin

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Kacie is a nice woman. I have to say that I think she's too good for Ben.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She reminded me so much of Julie that I actually found it distracting!

The thing I like about her is that she's just a normal person (or at least coming across as one). She's not talking smack about the other girls (yet, at least) or trying to stick her tongue down Ben's throat (yet). She's just trying to get to know him and letting him get to know her. It felt as much like a regular date as any date on this show feels.
    She's adorable, and IMO out of Ben's league (though he doesn't know that). But, speaking of talking smack, I saw this video montage of things the girls say (i.e. "I'm not here to make friends") and there's sweet Kacie putting someone - not sure who - down, and how!
    Hope it's okay to try to link here:
    $#*! Girls Say on The Bachelor | The Bachelor

There was a funny bit on Kimmel regarding the Park City show. Kacie says she can't stand to see anyone fly off in a helicopter, then, of course, a helicopter is heard and everyone runs out onto the balcony. Kacie is last to join them and Jimmy places a missile launcher on her shoulder and she shoots down the helicopter. You might be able to find that part of his opening monologue on You Tube.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    hope she's the next bachelorette. she deserves someone less self-centered than Ben.
    I have a big crush on Kacie B. I was also hoping she'd be the next Bachelorette. Alas, Chris put an end to that fantasy this morning on Live with Kelly.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread