Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Kacie and Ryan kissing in a tree
    Some give it six weeks I give it three

I am sure they are just friends, he's been seen with other bachelorettes
    Has he been seen with other bachelorettes since being seen with Kacie? You can't be sure of anything, but we can still hope to see this seemingly good match.

They were probably just good-naturedly posing together. They both seem really cheerful and like they would get a kick out of it. If they are dating, that's great, hope they are happy. If not, no biggie.
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Kacie mentioned that her moving in with a boyfriend in the future would be a decision she would make with her family. Well there you have it! There are not many men who see this as a positive thing.
    I read this more as something she'll cover with her family. The decision ultimately is hers.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wow...good Lord, I suspect she's in for plenty more short-lived relationships, in that case.
    Ben has had a short term relationship with all of these women at the same time ! Ben and Kacie hardly know each other ! I suspect that her parents don't feel that moving in together after a reality show is the way for them to become better acquainted. We're not talking about people who have been dating each other for awhile exclusively and now want to take that intermediate step. I think rather than being prudish or overly protective, her folks feel she deserves some courting and so do I.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    They were probably just good-naturedly posing together. They both seem really cheerful and like they would get a kick out of it. If they are dating, that's great, hope they are happy. If not, no biggie.
    I think you are right, I would hate to live in this bachelor pool, where even a dinner or lunch is considered such a huge deal( date)
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    "Google" the statistics. People who live together before marriage have a much higher divorce rate than those who don't. I'm sure that is part (though not all) of the reason Kacy's parents take the position that they do.
    A lot of those studies which say that use data from decades ago. It probably was true at that time. Living together did not used to be socially acceptable, so the people who did it were more rebellious and likely not the type of people who value traditional marriage values. But now there is not a stigma, so if you look at the data for the past couple of decades, the divorce rate is much closer. It's still worse for the people who live together, but it's just a few percentage points.

That being said, for people like Kacie who have strong religious or family reasons to not live together, I don't think living together is the right thing to do. Living together would likely cause lots of internal conflict which would add stress to the relationship. She needs to find a good, honest man who will treat her with respect. Somehow I don't think that man will come out of the Bachelor franchise.
    Nice'n'Easy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble but (famous last word) I'm not sure they are a couple or are simply friends. I read they made the heart symbol together because both of them did that on their respective bach shows.
    One of the links below the photo of Ryan and Kacie showed that Ryan and Natalie Getz were an item / were canoodling at a Bachelor/ette reunion event. I imagine that a 24 year-old baton twirling Southern girl is the kind you'd rather introduce to your mother than David Good's castoff Natalie Getz.

Closed Thread