Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

She's adorable! One of my favorites after the first episode. She seems very sweet, and didn't get involved in all the drama going on - I hope she hangs around, and stays so positive! It's fun to watch someone who is nice and is having a good time.

Shes a keeper. Great looks, down to earth personality, seemingly not high-maintenance, and has enough wildness in her to keep her intresting.
    Uh oh. I just noticed her bio stating her christian beliefs. Hope she not too christian, lol.

hope she's the next bachelorette. she deserves someone less self-centered than Ben.

Really like her. Pretty and natural and just a normal person. During the 1-on-1, she reminded me so much of Julie from the first season of The Real World.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The baton, seriously?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Really like her. Pretty and natural and just a normal person. During the 1-on-1, she reminded me so much of Julie from the first season of The Real World.
    O-M-G, Crit!! I sent a PM to someone earlier this morning and said the exact same thing - actually, what I really said was
    Kacie B totally reminds me of someone and it's driving me CRAZY!! I think it might've figured it out but I'm not sure - I *think* it might be the girl from the very first season of The Real World but I can't remember her name. Brother, that was SO long ago!
    It's really uncanny how similar they are, right? The southern accent, the sense of humor - I was having major deja vu, watching Kacie B Monday night and thinking I'd seen her before. Thanks for throwing Julie's name out there. Now it won't drive me as crazy!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Speaking of Kacie B., has anyone seen Ames' commentaries for this season?? We're fortunately treated to another season of Amesisms. This one is utterly charming
    1dog2kids likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Speaking of Kacie B., has anyone seen Ames' commentaries for this season?? We're fortunately treated to another season of Amesisms. This one is utterly charming
    Where are the Amesisms? I miss Ames!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    O-M-G, Crit!! I sent a PM to someone earlier this morning and said the exact same thing - actually, what I really said was

It's really uncanny how similar they are, right? The southern accent, the sense of humor - I was having major deja vu, watching Kacie B Monday night and thinking I'd seen her before. Thanks for throwing Julie's name out there. Now it won't drive me as crazy!
    She reminded me so much of Julie that I actually found it distracting!

The thing I like about her is that she's just a normal person (or at least coming across as one). She's not talking smack about the other girls (yet, at least) or trying to stick her tongue down Ben's throat (yet). She's just trying to get to know him and letting him get to know her. It felt as much like a regular date as any date on this show feels.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I was totally thinking Julie too! I just love her. And I loved Julie too!

Closed Thread