Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I wish someone would post a thread with all of the acronyms used here at FORT. What is WTA?
    Women tell all.
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

[quote=uncle david;4436894]i wish someone would post a thread with all of the acronyms used here at fort. What is wta?[/quo

IHTOTOSP!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    The segment was very short, and Kacie didn't have much to say. Ellen asked her if what we saw of Courtney was a fair representation, and she said that she really did say those thing and acted that way around them. She went on to say that she also observed how differently she acted around Ben, so it is really hard to determine the real Courtney, but she did say that manipulative was a good word to describe her. She said that her jaw dropped when she say the skinny dipping scene and said that the rest of them were where they were supposed to be....sleeping in their beds. They show a very uncomfortable Courtney being asked by Kacie why she felt it was okay to say the mean things to them that she did, but we only were shown a snippet of the conversation.

Chris H's interview with TVGuide about the WTA, though, really got under my skin....some of the things that he said just irritated me to no end. There is no doubt that Chris keeps up with what FORT and all the other websites say about Courtney, the show, and what they say about him too.
    I saw it too. Kacie was super cute alright. So basically Kacie B is confirming what some of us already suspected. The nasty Courtney we see on the show, is exactly how she is in real life - nasty. I enjoyed the little clip they showed of the WTA... "then why is everyone of us here friends, except for Courtney?" LOL I didn't catch which girl said that, but it sure made me giggle. Monday should be good!
    inthegarden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Women tell all.
    Sometimes known as WTN (women tell nothing)
    Hopefully this time won't be a WTN!! I want to hear them tell Courtney exactly what they think of her.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Sometimes known as WTN (women tell nothing)
    Hopefully this time won't be a WTN!! I want to hear them tell Courtney exactly what they think of her.

sweetpea I forget, but when we have WTA, does one of the final two usually sit there? I didnt think they did..
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    sweetpea I forget, but when we have WTA, does one of the final two usually sit there? I didnt think they did..
    NO! Usually the F2 aren't there. This will be very interesting and makes me wonder why they are having her there.

I hope Kacie and Emily give it to her, but in a mature and intelligent way. It will just highlight how much better they are than her.
    Longhornfan and Fanny Mare like this.

NO! Usually the F2 aren't there. This will be very interesting and makes me wonder why they are having her there.

I hope Kacie and Emily give it to her, but in a mature and intelligent way. It will just highlight how much better they are than her.
    They are bringing her back for the extra drama. This was the Courtney show afterall... Ben is like an afterthought.
    Longhornfan and Pandora2 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I thought not! I was second guessing myself when I saw her ( thank you) I saw a little clip, the girl she made freinds with Casey? and the girl beside her, said well she wasn't the only one that___ it cut off It was clip on Ellen. I am hoping Casey gets an apology from the show! yeah that will happen

Should be good
    -Andy Rooney-

I wouldn't hold my breath, Fanny!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    (thank you???) for making me google this. I am giving you the avatar of the week....if I can stand to look at it that long.
    But he is pretty buff though, ain't he? lol
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread