Closed Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Ben hasn't been interested in anyone except for Courtney since day one.
    I totally agree with you and I think when they went skinny dipping that sealed the deal. I did like Kacie B and realized I posted my comment on the wrong thread, but her parents are way too controlling and think that may have been one of the reasons she was let go. I think she may have made it further if not for them. I feel bad for her because if she wants to live with a guy she is certainly old enough to decide that for herself and not have her mom tell Ben that it would not be allowed. Trying to cover all bases here, as the show is on tonight, but as far as baton twirling. My daughter-in-law did so for the college she graduated from and is now a school teacher. She still every now and then will get her baton out. I think she was trying to get my granddaughter interested in it. My granddaughter did it for a few years, but then changed to basketball. I can see if you have a talent for something you might still enjoy doing it once in awhile. I do think the producers are the ones who decides exactly what is going to be done on each and every show.
    Nice'n'Easy and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Fogey

Oddly her parents did her a favor here in that Ben let her go sooner than later. That said, Kacie needs keep her life private and not seek their approval or advice. She is not going to change them and is not her job to make them happy. That is their job. She is young and has some maturing to do. And her parents are likely to have a more distant relationship with her in the future because of their controlling behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oddly her parents did her a favor here in that Ben let her go sooner than later. That said, Kacie needs keep her life private and not seek their approval or advice. She is not going to change them and is not her job to make them happy. That is their job. She is young and has some maturing to do. And her parents are likely to have a more distant relationship with her in the future because of their controlling behavior.
    I hope you are right, they are very controlling, and her life seems to be miserable one.

I really don't have any problem with Kacie B's parents. IMHO they are behaving as normal concerned parents. Ben obviously thinks shacking up together is part of the plan prior to marriage. I can't imagine most parents would approve. They were just honest and came out and told this to Ben. I think Kacie will be more inclined to listen to her parents sage advise after watching this entire season. Sometims parents do know a little something about romance. We have been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it.
    BTW, bamafan, annettejt and 4 others like this.

Looky Looky- I think they make such a cute couple!

Are Kacie Boguskie and Ryan Park Dating?
    JavaJo and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post

Cute!

I don't think Kacie has a miserable life at all. She seemed pretty darn chipper during the show, and she sure looks happy in that picture. She'll be just fine, actually she is better, without the automaton Ben around anymore.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post

They are cute together! I think he's so handsome and she's adorable, but isn't he a little old for her??
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    They are cute together! I think he's so handsome and she's adorable, but isn't he a little old for her??
    And what will her parents say ( gasp)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think so too. She is adorable, but I hope she finds someone more her age and sincere/real. Ryan never gave off much of a "genuine" kind of vibe, and I sure wish her happiness with someone, maybe outside the Bachelor family.
    Uncle David and tbamom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I think so too. She is adorable, but I hope she finds someone more her age and sincere/real. Ryan never gave off much of a "genuine" kind of vibe, and I sure wish her happiness with someone, maybe outside the Bachelor family.
    I was about to write the same thing. Why do these people keep going to the same well? It makes me wonder if it is all about being seen after all for all of them.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread