Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'll agree with that! They probably did it because the stadium was named after her grandfather. She also commented that she practiced so that leads me to believe that she doesn't really twirl much anymore. The producers probably had her trot that talent out on that first date, too...lol
    I think they decide what they say, when they say it and also what they do( in this case the baton) The bachelor from across the pond, who's name escapes me right now. I had high hopes for him and it was He did quite the hatchet job on this show in his local paper. He shone a light on a lot of what was allowed, and what wasn't. Including jokes, and laughter, they like to save that ( the outtakes and the real stuff) for the WTA etc, and then say, see what a happy family we all are now

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think they decide what they say, when they say it and also what they do( in this case the baton) The bachelor from across the pond, who's name escapes me right now. I had high hopes for him and it was He did quite the hatchet job on this show in his local paper. He shone a light on a lot of what was allowed, and what wasn't. Including jokes, and laughter, they like to save that ( the outtakes and the real stuff) for the WTA etc, and then say, see what a happy family we all are now
    Matt Grant. If you google Shayne Lamas and Matt Grant you will find a short aritcle written in 2010. Interesting. Shayne says he is gay. He continues to diss her to the press even though their season was years ago and she is married. I am going in search of the aritcle he wrote for his paper. I love to read about behind the scenes manipulation.
    nanaslbkp and Fanny Mare like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think I am allowed to not like her parents, I got a bad vibe from them, that had nothing to do with Ben at all.There is a reason this girl had ( or has) an eating disorder, I think she is trying to live how her parents want her to, and has for some time .

I just didnt like them, okay?? As someone else said nobody will be good enough for them , I think that's been her problem for awhile.
    Well you're not the only one who didn't like them. I found them to be very off-putting, with the mother all up in Ben's face telling him they couldn't move in together before marriage. Huh? In what universe does an alleged grown woman need her parents telling her and her man what they can and cannot do. It would have been one thing to suggest they didn't agree with cohabitation before marriage but to out and out tell Ben she didn't want them living together? Hmm...controlling much? Like I said in the other thread, hate on Ben all you want, but I think he dodged a bullet when he sent Kacie on her merry way.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Well you're not the only one who didn't like them. I found them to be very off-putting, with the mother all up in Ben's face telling him they couldn't move in together before marriage. Huh? In what universe does an alleged grown woman need her parents telling her and her man what they can and cannot do. It would have been one thing to suggest they didn't agree with cohabitation before marriage but to out and out tell Ben she didn't want them living together? Hmm...controlling much? Like I said in the other thread, hate on Ben all you want, but I think he dodged a bullet when he sent Kacie on her merry way.
    Yup!

One bullet, two dodges. She was just too sweet for him. Not a good match at all.
    Longhornfan, JavaJo, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'll agree with that! They probably did it because the stadium was named after her grandfather. She also commented that she practiced so that leads me to believe that she doesn't really twirl much anymore. The producers probably had her trot that talent out on that first date, too...lol
    When I saw the baton twirling on the hometown date, I immediately thought of Roberto taking Ali to 'his' baseball field (where he played semi-pro ball?), and Graham taking DeAnna to 'his' basketball court (at his high school, I believe?). It's just something the producers do to make the person more interesting by bringing some background into the foreground. Baton twirling was Kacie's 'thing' in high school, so we were treated to a show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have no clue why my post disappeared lol. Maybe I thought I typed it, but I just thought it, not actually did it? Ugh I need my caffeine! Anyway - I agree that Ben dodged a bullet, as did Kacie. One bullet - two dodges. The two of them turned out to be way mismatched. Kacie is way too sweet for Ben. He's just not looking for that type of girl.

Double post, sorry. The board was wigging out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Matt Grant. If you google Shayne Lamas and Matt Grant you will find a short aritcle written in 2010. Interesting. Shayne says he is gay. He continues to diss her to the press even though their season was years ago and she is married. I am going in search of the aritcle he wrote for his paper. I love to read about behind the scenes manipulation.
    Yet another couple on this show that didnt make it( shocker) LOL
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Double post, sorry. The board was wigging out on me.
    Same here. My earlier post above, didn't show up for almost fifteen minutes, even though it was showing that I had posted in this thread. Very strange...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread