Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    The egg thing... that really wasn't about trying to hurt Erika, but more about not wanting to break alliances that had already been made. Erika was not in any of the alliances. The guys felt horrible about it. Some of the really nice guys (like Graham) tossed it so it wouldn't hit her, just land by her. Thing is, they had to egg someone, and other girls did get hit with eggs, not all of them hit Erika btw, she just got hit the most. But yeah, not BP's finest moment, but then again The Bachelor has had it's fair share of crappy competitions too.

I do find it pretty funny that a true love connection was actually found on BP with Blake and Holly, while The Bachelor gives us such horrid drivel this season with a frat boy chasing after a "model".

I don't think Emily would ever do BP.
    Well I havent personally seen a moment like this on the Bachelor, I thought this was pretty bad.( thats why I stopped watching) And while I thought Erica was a bit of twit on both shows , she didnt deserve that. I heard many many comments on that one subject, that BP went too far. The guy seemed like bullies. Seems weird to me, this family of bachelors and b'ettes, they cant seem to function or date, without the family.I dont care much about Holly and Blake, I guess I hope they are happy if they are married, if not I am sure they will be back in the pool
    As for Emily, as I said above, who knows.

Awww, I don't think you have to love the Bachelor or all of the contestants in order to find something to say about it or watch it. I find FORT itself much more enjoyable than the show, frankly, so I'd miss being here and talking about it if disliking the lead meant you couldn't/shouldn't watch. There's room for everyone here, and some of the snark on the show is some of the funniest stuff I've read.

I have so far refrained from watching BP. Just never cared enough in the summer to spend time watching it.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

I have so far refrained from watching BP. Just never cared enough in the summer to spend time watching it.
    You are not missing much
    angelic_one2002 and sweetpea like this.

I have to watch BP. I don't have a choice. I'm a bachelorholic and it helps tie me over until my next bachelor/ette fix. shrug favorite.gif

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I seriously doubt that Emily will do BP. I think she's waaaaaay too intelligent.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I seriously doubt that Emily will do BP. I think she's waaaaaay too intelligent.
    I said that about Ames, sadly I was very disappointed

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I pesonally like BP better than the Bachelor shows (particularly this one!) At least have found The Voice a good alternative,, thanks to Ben. Hope it's on during Emily's season. Unless they get new or better bachelors and bachelorettes, my days of watching it are done. Have enjoyed the BP shows though. It's fun to see which people may hook up. I do like Holly & Blake. Very nice couple.
    mesachick likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789