Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    oooh! Would love to see Emily on BP!
    me too

I don't really want to see any of the bachelorettes that I like a lot on Bachelor Pad. I'm afraid I would no longer like them if they started acting in the typical Bachelor Pad fashion. Maybe, I'm just remembering the worst but I'm picturing Bachelor Pad as a tamer version of Girls Gone Wild.
    Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    There is a two-part interview with Emily that is now on the Reality TV World website, and it is fantastic. Emily is asked just about all the questions that the majority of us would want to ask. She answers them with total honesty too....including her feelings about Ben NOW after watching the episodes week after week. She also gives us a glimpse into the house and the way Courtney treated the other women. Great read!!! I highly recommend it.
    That was a fabulous interview. Emily gave a lot more open and honest iinterview than we usually see. Thanks, Longhornfan, for telling us about it.
    jucamer likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    That was a fabulous interview. Emily gave a lot more open and honest iinterview than we usually see. Thanks, Longhornfan, for telling us about it.
    You are welcome. I don't remember any past season where the eliminated bachelorettes have been given this much latitude when answering questions from the media. But, the producers seem to be letting these women speak their piece, EVEN if they throw Ben under the bus while doing so. It appears that the producers have just given up on Ben's season at this point. Pictures leading up to the FRC are already being leaked to the public, which begs the question. Have the producers just thrown in the towel, and they are doing the actual leaking? Anyway, this might be the first WTA ever that actually has some real substance to it if they allow the women to answer questions honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't really want to see any of the bachelorettes that I like a lot on Bachelor Pad. I'm afraid I would no longer like them if they started acting in the typical Bachelor Pad fashion. Maybe, I'm just remembering the worst but I'm picturing Bachelor Pad as a tamer version of Girls Gone Wild.
    I turned off the BP, when some poor girl was pelted by eggs by the bachelors ( all of them it) it was sickening. Its rumored Jenna will be on the BP, given her mental state and her inability to drink, this show couldn't get much lower in my opinion.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I turned off the BP, when some poor girl was pelted by eggs by the bachelors ( all of them it) it was sickening. Its rumored Jenna will be on the BP, given her mental state and her inability to drink, this show couldn't get much lower in my opinion.
    BP gets crazy, but it's fun seeing already familiar faces from past Bachelor/ette shows. I especially liked the last one, because of the connection Holly & Blake made. She and Michael were finished by then. Am very interested in the "new love story" between H & B. Maybe there'll be another surprise match up from the next BP.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    BP gets crazy, but it's fun seeing already familiar faces from past Bachelor/ette shows. I especially liked the last one, because of the connection Holly & Blake made. She and Michael were finished by then. Am very interested in the "new love story" between H & B. Maybe there'll be another surprise match up from the next BP.
    I dont know who Holly and Blake are( sorry) . I guess I dont see enough of the shows( bachelor and bachelorette) to know them all
    What did you think about the girl that got pelted with eggs? I was so sad for her. It was the one they liked the least or something as stupid as that. I just didnt have the stomach for the show after that. I tuned into see see Jake slither around, but even he couldn't hold my attention

BTW I really dont think Emily will do the BP. But, who knows ?

FORT Fogey

I've never watched Bachelor Pad, just read about it on here. However, if I watched it and didn't enjoy it for any reason, I would just stop watching it, thinking about who might or might not be on it, and posting about it.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I've never watched Bachelor Pad, just read about it on here. However, if I watched it and didn't enjoy it for any reason, I would just stop watching it, thinking about who might or might not be on it, and posting about it.
    Good for you!!!

The egg thing... that really wasn't about trying to hurt Erika, but more about not wanting to break alliances that had already been made. Erika was not in any of the alliances. The guys felt horrible about it. Some of the really nice guys (like Graham) tossed it so it wouldn't hit her, just land by her. Thing is, they had to egg someone, and other girls did get hit with eggs, not all of them hit Erika btw, she just got hit the most. But yeah, not BP's finest moment, but then again The Bachelor has had it's fair share of crappy competitions too.

I do find it pretty funny that a true love connection was actually found on BP with Blake and Holly, while The Bachelor gives us such horrid drivel this season with a frat boy chasing after a "model".

I don't think Emily would ever do BP.
    Last edited by mesachick; 02-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Closed Thread