Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I agree. I also loved how she talked about the other women and how protective she felt about Kacie B. Emily finally gave us a real glimpse into how Courtney was with the other women....saying that all of the mean things that came out of Courtney's mouth were unprovoked!!! UNPROVOKED!!! I just hope that Emily is able to say a lot of these same things at the WTA...with Ben having to hear all of it. I think that Ben is going to be spending a lot of his time on the hot seat!!!
    But how much do the women know by the taping of WTA? How much are the allowed to talk about to Ben?

I've just noticed that during the most recent WTAs & MTAa, that they have been pretty boring and a big let-down as during Ashley's season when Bentley did not even show up.

I'm just curious when the WTA is taped and the timeline of what they all know at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    But how much do the women know by the taping of WTA? How much are the allowed to talk about to Ben?

I've just noticed that during the most recent WTAs & MTAa, that they have been pretty boring and a big let-down as during Ashley's season when Bentley did not even show up.

I'm just curious when the WTA is taped and the timeline of what they all know at that point.
    WTA was taped on 2/13 and the AFTR is being taped this weekend. So I would say the women know quite a bit if they've been watching the show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Thanks for the suggestion about this interview - can't wait to go read it. And I'm excited to hear about the tapings of the WTA and the AFTR.

I hate to fuel any fires, but can someone fill me in on the autism remark? I've searched this threads and can't find it. I have a hard time imaging Emily saying anything inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    WTA was taped on 2/13 and the AFTR is being taped this weekend. So I would say the women know quite a bit if they've been watching the show.
    Thanks for that info. I had no idea. Now I can hardly wait to see it.

One more question about WTA, am I correct in remembering that everyone is there except the final 2?

One more question about WTA, am I correct in remembering that everyone is there except the final 2?

You are thinkikng of AFTR (After the Final Rose). It's usually the F1 & F2 and the lead...

That is correct. Sometimes some of the contestants chose not to go, like Bentley for example, did not attend the MTA, although he was invited. Not surprising there though huh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    You are thinking of AFTR (After the Final Rose). It's usually the F1 & F2 and the lead...

My bad misread your statement - you are correct ...

I guess no one is going to fill me in, but that's okay. Maybe I am better off not knowing. I read both parts of Emily's interview, and I thought she did a great job. She went with her intuition just like she should have, and I think it served her well. I have to side with her - I hope he sends Kacie and Lindzi home, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Emily enough with the rapping please( please) and when you get home, please look at the scenes where you are drinking. Your mouth sort of hangs open like you are catching flies .Also, your eyebrows are two thin lines, time for a makeover maybe. I thought it was nice of you to apologise to Courtney, its a shame she didnt reciprocate But its isnt like you two will be friends outside of this show .I am sure you wll be on the BP
    oooh! Would love to see Emily on BP!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread