Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

There is a two-part interview with Emily that is now on the Reality TV World website, and it is fantastic. Emily is asked just about all the questions that the majority of us would want to ask. She answers them with total honesty too....including her feelings about Ben NOW after watching the episodes week after week. She also gives us a glimpse into the house and the way Courtney treated the other women. Great read!!! I highly recommend it.

Shame they didn't ask her if she called someone autistic or not though. Its not classy to throw that word around

First of all, that word was censored, so I did not actually hear Emily say it. Therefore, I was totally unaware she had even used that word until I read it here on FORT. I, however, believe that she was sincerely sorry, and she apparently apologized. If she did immediately apologize, then I think that shows a lot of class in my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Chris H the person who brought this to our attention? And didn't he say Emily was extremely upset afterwards? I am willing to believe that that was completely out of character for Emily, because from what all I have seen of her, she does seem like a very classy woman. We are all human, and we sometimes say things that we wish that we hadn't. I know that I have.

I may be wrong, but it appears that you don't like Emily. I just see her differently than you do. The funny thing is this. From what I have read, Emily is turning out to be one of the more popular bachelorettes from this season. And I am talking about what I have read in blogs and on other websites as well. The majority seem to have a very favorable impression of Emily and how she has conducted herself on this show.
    bopitaddict, kateb, JavaJo and 4 others like this.

I just said throwing a word around like that, is not classy. Anyone throwing that word around, is not classy.

As for Emily herself, who cares about her. I sure dont. I dont hate/like/dislike her, I dont know her. She isn't my daughter, or related to me. She hasn't made some huge medial cure, she was just a girl with a gig on a TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    First of all, that word was censored, so I did not actually hear Emily say it. Therefore, I was totally unaware she had even used that word until I read it here on FORT. I, however, believe that she was sincerely sorry, and she apparently apologized. If she did immediately apologize, then I think that shows a lot of class in my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Chris H the person who brought this to our attention? And didn't he say Emily was extremely upset afterwards? I am willing to believe that that was completely out of character for Emily, because from what all I have seen of her, she does seem like a very classy woman. We are all human, and we sometimes say things that we wish that we hadn't. I know that I have.

I may be wrong, but it appears that you don't like Emily. I just see her differently than you do. The funny thing is this. From what I have read, Emily is turning out to be one of the more popular bachelorettes from this season. And I am talking about what I have read in blogs and on other websites as well. The majority seem to have a very favorable impression of Emily and how she has conducted herself on this show.
    I have to go check out the article before I can respond regarding that, but I really did like Emily and I think she is an extremely attractive, intelligent girl. I know this post was not directed to me, but I agree with you and hope it is okay to respond. JMO, but I think she was being very sincere when she tried to warn Ben about Courtney. I think it came from being genuinely concerned about Ben. I just think Ben made his decision that regardless of what anyone said about Courtney he liked her and that was that. I personally think Emily is a lot prettier than Courtney, but I guess they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In Ben's eyes no matter what anyone said he was sticking with Courtney. Part of me not finding Courtney attractive has to be her personality. If she had a better personality she may have been more attractive to me. I know in the past I have met people of both sexes that on first look may have appeared extremly attractive, but after getting to know them my opinion changed. When Courtney got out of the limo I thought she was a pretty girl, but as I saw her personality develop my mind changed completely. Again JMO and I realize we all have different tastes.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 02-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Jaceegirl, thanks for your response above. Once you have read Emily's interview, I would be interested in hearing what you think. I absolutely agree with you about Courtney. It IS what's on the inside that counts.

FORT Fogey

Emily can do SO much better ... AND she's in a field that is dominated by men, so she can have her pick. Someone who appreciates her will grab her up soon.
    Longhornfan and jucamer like this.

I believe that in that interview she said she was seeing someone. Good for her. I liked her and also thought that she and Ben were not a good fit.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

She said she was dating, but didn't say that involved only one man. It sounded like she was spending most of her time in the library working on finishing her dissertation for her PhD.

[redacted] I also loved how she talked about the other women and how protective she felt about Kacie B. Emily finally gave us a real glimpse into how Courtney was with the other women....saying that all of the mean things that came out of Courtney's mouth were unprovoked!!! UNPROVOKED!!! I just hope that Emily is able to say a lot of these same things at the WTA...with Ben having to hear all of it. I think that Ben is going to be spending a lot of his time on the hot seat!!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Closed Thread