Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

Emily is too funny - the joke about the Chief? LOL! She's smart, pretty and intelligent. Yet another woman who is much too good (and probably too smart) for Ben.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Emily enough with the rapping please( please) and when you get home, please look at the scenes where you are drinking. Your mouth sort of hangs open like you are catching flies .Also, your eyebrows are two thin lines, time for a makeover maybe. I thought it was nice of you to apologise to Courtney, its a shame she didnt reciprocate But its isnt like you two will be friends outside of this show .I am sure you wll be on the BP
    That's it ! Her thin half circle eyebrows give her a "rough" look....a makeover would do wonders for her...otherwise I like her very much as the only one that will stand up to "C".
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Originally Posted by Fanny Mare
    Emily enough with the rapping please( please) and when you get home, please look at the scenes where you are drinking. Your mouth sort of hangs open like you are catching flies .Also, your eyebrows are two thin lines, time for a makeover maybe. I thought it was nice of you to apologise to Courtney, its a shame she didnt reciprocate But its isnt like you two will be friends outside of this show .I am sure you wll be on the BP

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    That's it ! Her thin half circle eyebrows give her a "rough" look....a makeover would do wonders for her...otherwise I like her very much as the only one that will stand up to "C".

A Makeover?? That girl is gorgeous, funny and smart. Plus she has the balls to stand up for herself. Shes' the total package. A make-over???
    Last edited by jucamer; 02-10-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    bopitaddict, JavaJo and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Originally Posted by Fanny Mare

A Makeover?? That girl is gorgeous, funny and smart. Plus she has the balls to stand up for herself. Shes' the total package. A make-over???
    Yup makeover.I dont see the gorgeous.

Yup makeover.I dont see the gorgeous.
    Well, I see funny, smart and pretty. I wouldn't go as far as gorgeous, but I don't think she needs a makeover. Also, I think she's too smart to go on BP.
    kateb and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, I see funny, smart and pretty. I wouldn't go as far as gorgeous, but I don't think she needs a makeover. Also, I think she's too smart to go on BP.
    Each to their own I guess.

Each to their own I guess.
    Well, of course! LOL. If we all thought the same way, life (and forums) would be boring!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, of course! LOL. If we all thought the same way, life (and forums) would be boring!
    yup

I really like Emily - she's smart and funny and actually seems to be on the show looking for love. Not sure what she sees in Ben particularly since I don't think he can keep up with her. Emily's very pretty but I agree that she has destroyed her eyebrows. They are way too thin & have that sharpie look.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I really like Emily - she's smart and funny and actually seems to be on the show looking for love. Not sure what she sees in Ben particularly since I don't think he can keep up with her. Emily's very pretty but I agree that she has destroyed her eyebrows. They are way too thin & have that sharpie look.
    Yes sharpie brows, they make her look stern all the time , even when she isn't.

Closed Thread