Closed Thread

Thread: Rachel *No Spoilers*

Rachel *No Spoilers*

Hometown: Southhampton, MA

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
    I think I would want to be a guy for the day just to see what it's like....I think I would hate it but it would be good insight. Either that or a huge celebrity and see what it's like to be followed and photographed everywhere you go.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
    Moving to NYC on my own when I had no friends moving there or to live with. I was determined to make it work, even though I had some people back home who doubted me.

What is your all-time favorite book and why?
    "A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson - I found it very empowering way to let more love in your life and just very different ways of looking at situations than people are used to.

Tattoo Count:

What is your biggest date fear?
    That a date that I was really excited for and looking forward to just go terrible and is a huge disappointment.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Rachel *No Spoilers*

The fact you are on page two, and have no posts speaks volumes. Now what did you say when you got a rose and poor misguided Blakley was sent home Oh yes, you waved it around and said I gotta rose,and she didn't ( something like that) it was so easy to see that that whole scene with you nervous and Blakeley self assured was going to go the other way. Well I would freeze dry that rose kiddo, you have no chemistry with Ben, and had another bachelorette said what you had when poor misguided Blakeley was sent packing she would have been raked over the coals. You might have feelings for Ben, I am thinking he has nothing but friendship for you. You're a big girl you need to be more assertive and ask for what you want in life. Not to mention you are very attractive

I thought her bragging about getting a rose was out of character for her. I think she knows that she and Ben are not going to get anywhere (in comparison to how he acts with some other bachelorettes) and she was just surprised and relieved to have gotten the rose. I still like her but do not think there is any chemistry between her and Ben. She's a beautiful lady and should have no problem finding a real man to date.

I always find it rather odd when someone with such natural beauty as Rachel comes across as unconfident. It just goes to show you that we all have our little insecurities. Or at least, most of us.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm thinking that the "I got a rose and she didn't" was set up. Evidently, they had to reshoot that scene, as Ben called her "Emily" the first time he offered the rose. Way to make someone feel complimented, Ben!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I thought her bragging about getting a rose was out of character for her. I think she knows that she and Ben are not going to get anywhere (in comparison to how he acts with some other bachelorettes) and she was just surprised and relieved to have gotten the rose. I still like her but do not think there is any chemistry between her and Ben. She's a beautiful lady and should have no problem finding a real man to date.

I always find it rather odd when someone with such natural beauty as Rachel comes across as unconfident. It just goes to show you that we all have our little insecurities. Or at least, most of us.
    I think we all do.Blakeley made sure she felt even worse than she did.

Closed Thread