Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jamie *No Spoilers*

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Jamie *No Spoilers*

Hometown: Dryden, NY

What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
    Shocking my 6th grade teacher when I could state all 4 chambers of the heart. I stated the direction the blood flowed and which valves it flowed through.

Who is your favorite author?
    Danielle Steele or Nora Roberts

What is your ideal mates personality like?
    Loyal, respectable, funny, approachable, charismatic, honest, hard-working, intelligent, kind, polite and has to have great "father" qualities

Tattoo Count:

What's your best date memory?
    My first kiss. Tenth grade. Outside under the stars. I felt like I was kissing Brad Pitt.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Jamie

So far, I really like this girl. She seems one of the most genuine there.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

Re: Jamie *No Spoilers*

the camera is never on her, I've been watching, she gets cropped out of most conversations. Weird. She's my favorite, her smile lights up the screen, when ever we see it, which is rare.

Funny how Ben said, that he has asked you to open up, and yet the show decided we shouldnt see thatany of that. You were very drunk imho, but your inner skank came out. You totally embarrassed yourself ,I would hide for a month, if I saw myself doing what you did. I think the dress ripped btw.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here's a nice video interview with Jamie from a local TV station. She says in hindsight she should have been more open with Ben and told him about her past. Doesn't honesty and openness go both ways?
    Video - Central New York news, Syracuse sports, Storm Team weather forecast - NewsChannel 9 WSYR
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Funny how Ben said, that he has asked you to open up, and yet the show decided we shouldnt see thatany of that. You were very drunk imho, but your inner skank came out. You totally embarrassed yourself ,I would hide for a month, if I saw myself doing what you did. I think the dress ripped btw.
    just love the pic of Ben...so cute!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    just love the pic of Ben...so cute!
    He is cute Jamie says in her interview hes warm and funny( not that we see any of that)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Here's a nice video interview with Jamie from a local TV station. She says in hindsight she should have been more open with Ben and told him about her past. Doesn't honesty and openness go both ways?
    Video - Central New York news, Syracuse sports, Storm Team weather forecast - NewsChannel 9 WSYR
    She liked him .She didnt hate Courtney .Did you notice the producers asked her why she hadn't kissed Ben? and hadn't she ever played spin the bottle? seriously? omg this is way past scripted. Of course CH was right there that night, likely egging her own.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-09-2012 at 04:27 PM.

I think Jamie was just overly nervous and trying to be playful. I'm sorry it didn't go well for her. I'm guessing she's a really nice girl. I certainly preferred her behavior over Blakeley's supposed sudden revelation... and her half-hearted scrapbook. I didn't "feel" any sincerity and I didn't think she was respectful to Rachel prior to their two-on-one, or during.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I think Jamie was just overly nervous and trying to be playful. I'm sorry it didn't go well for her. I'm guessing she's a really nice girl. I certainly preferred her behavior over Blakeley's supposed sudden revelation... and her half-hearted scrapbook. I didn't "feel" any sincerity and I didn't think she was respectful to Rachel prior to their two-on-one, or during.
    Well she was on his lap, and in one hand was a drink( dutch courage perhaps) did you read the link.Why are the producers prodding her to do something she didnt want to do.Is this in their contracts. Blakeley was rude, and disgusting .

FORT Fogey

Jamie did nothing to be ashamed of. Sure it was an unsuccessful and awkward attempt at getting Ben's attention but not as horrible as the press and even Chris H thinks. He said it would go down in Bachelor history. pfffffffffffft
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast