Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    When Jason chose Melissa and led Molly away, she asked him if he was sure. She couldn't believe it! Maybe Lindzi said what she did half joking and half serious. Perhaps she thought Ben might pull a Mesnick (not referring to the crying, but the dumping of F1 for F2 later). I can't imagine saying something like that totally in jest. That thought would never even be in my mind to say out loud. I don't remember seeing a smile or hearing any humor in her voice when she said it. You know what they say: Many a truth is spoken in jest.
    I saw no smile either. Just a woman who felt like she'd been shot through the heart after being so sure she was the one Ben was going to pick, that in her desperation to be with him, wanted to leave the door open for him to come back into her life if circumstances allowed for it. I'm sure she's probably over the shock and heartbreak of it it now (hopefully, anyway), but in that moment when Ben refused her, she was genuinely desperate to have him and it came out in the form of what she said.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

She moved on, with her ex.Who dumped her again.I guess he's a jerk, but does she have no shame?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just think Lindzi has a different personality. If you recall, Ben kept saying he liked no drama and that definitely fit Lindzi. I suspect she just doesn't share all of her deep dark feelings with everyone and is more of a private person which I don't see anything wrong with that. Unfortunately, a lot of women think that's an insult. I've learned over the years, in the work place especially, it's often best to not get to close to others especially when you are surrounded by nothing but women. Of course, you can still enjoy being around folks without exposing all of your dirty laundry.
    Perhaps she prefers horses to horses arses like Ben and Courtney.

It appears I am one of the few here that does believe that Lindzi was joking with the "call me" comment. I too have a tendency to use humor as a pain killer for myself.
    I do think it was in the realm of a wry, mocking , ironic attempt at humor. I am sure she thought about what she would do or say if she wasn't the F1 and so she planned this type of response. In any case I believe her.
    mesachick, JavaJo, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Its fascinating really, that we all see the same thing, and yet we view it differently.They did say she was joking, and Ben joked *back* with her.Again another false edit because that would make light of all this so called drama.
    kateb likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Perhaps she prefers horses to horses arses like Ben and Courtney.

It appears I am one of the few here that does believe that Lindzi was joking with the "call me" comment. I too have a tendency to use humor as a pain killer for myself.
    I do think it was in the realm of a wry, mocking , ironic attempt at humor. I am sure she thought about what she would do or say if she wasn't the F1 and so she planned this type of response. In any case I believe her.
    I believe her too but it doesn't really matter to me either way. I look at it all as a matter of what pattern of behavior one uses and Lindzi's pattern of behavior on the show was quite sweet and classy, IMNSOHO.
    angelic_one2002 and mesachick like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567