Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    There's an online gossip "show" from former contestants, and from the few minutes I watched, two of those girls said the word from other girls this season was that Lindzi was kind of annoying, and silly (but in a dumb way, it sounded). Like when she said "call me" at the end, they said she was always saying odd things like that to be funny. They did not give the impression that she was very well liked.
    Not sure of the validity of the sources, that's for sure, but thought I'd share.
    Here is the only thing that would make me think that there might be some truth to that. One thing that I got from the WTA show was that it SEEMED like very few of the women there had formed a really close relationship with Lindzi. This is not to say that they did not like Lindzi, but I got the impression that they had not formed as close a bond with her as they had with others. But, this could be entirely wrong, and that could have been due to the editing. They rarely showed Lindzi sitting around with the rest of the women, especially when Courtney would say ugly things to or about the other women. And Lindzi was not at the WTA and was not really discussed that much, so I guess that we will never know the truth unless someone from Ben's season decides to say otherwise.

I just think Lindzi has a different personality. If you recall, Ben kept saying he liked no drama and that definitely fit Lindzi. I suspect she just doesn't share all of her deep dark feelings with everyone and is more of a private person which I don't see anything wrong with that. Unfortunately, a lot of women think that's an insult. I've learned over the years, in the work place especially, it's often best to not get to close to others especially when you are surrounded by nothing but women. Of course, you can still enjoy being around folks without exposing all of your dirty laundry.
    mesachick, JavaJo and Photobabe like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked her at first, then she came off flaky . I guess she allegedly hooked up with her ex, the one that dumped her via text. they slept with one another, and then he dumped her again.
    She seemed terribly boring to me. And when she told Ben if things didn't workout with he and Courtney to call her, I'm all like huh...uh no honey...never give that much of your dignity away for a sake of a man. It's akin to saying, even though you don't think I'm good enough, I still want to be with you. Gawd, girl...never, ever say that to a man again!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    She seemed terribly boring to me. And when she told Ben if things didn't workout with he and Courtney to call her, I'm all like huh...uh no honey...never give that much of your dignity away for a sake of a man. It's akin to saying, even though you don't think I'm good enough, I still want to be with you. Gawd, girl...never, ever say that to a man again!
    She has been saying in interviews that she said that as a joke during an awkward moment to try and lighten things up. She also said that Ben understood it was a joke.
    mesachick likes this.

She did say she was joking .But of course we don't know if she was or not.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Bravo bee stung lips! I logged on specifically to give you more than just a like.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She did say she was joking .But of course we don't know if she was or not.
    I no more believe that she said it as a joke than, I believe that pigs can fly. She's saying that now, to protect herself from looking stupid, but I believe that she meant every word of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Bravo bee stung lips! I logged on specifically to give you more than just a like.
    Why, thank you.

FORT Fogey

When Jason chose Melissa and led Molly away, she asked him if he was sure. She couldn't believe it! Maybe Lindzi said what she did half joking and half serious. Perhaps she thought Ben might pull a Mesnick (not referring to the crying, but the dumping of F1 for F2 later). I can't imagine saying something like that totally in jest. That thought would never even be in my mind to say out loud. I don't remember seeing a smile or hearing any humor in her voice when she said it. You know what they say: Many a truth is spoken in jest.

I no more believe that she said it as a joke than, I believe that pigs can fly. She's saying that now, to protect herself from looking stupid, but I believe that she meant every word of it.
    LOL!
    How true( and sad)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast