Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I've seen Lindzi this morning on both GMA and Kelly Ripa's show. She mentioned that she had flown out to AFTR but didn't go on because Ben and Courtney had things that they needed to work out. She seemed fine with that because she said she feels like she has closure. She also said that she only meant it kiddingly when she told Ben to call her if things didn't work out with Courtney. Apparently the two of them joked about it further but that part was cut.
    Really? Lindzi decided at that very moment to have funny banter with the guy that just dumped her? Was she saying that this was an inside joke between the two of them? I did see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and she seemed a bit hyper and not at all like she was on TB. She could not sit still in her chair and kept whipping her head around. I would really like to know how she really feels now that she has been able to see the show, because she did not say much last night except that she is very happy with how it all turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Really? Lindzi decided at that very moment to have funny banter with the guy that just dumped her? Was she saying that this was an inside joke between the two of them? I did see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and she seemed a bit hyper and not at all like she was on TB. She could not sit still in her chair and kept whipping her head around. I would really like to know how she really feels now that she has been able to see the show, because she did not say much last night except that she is very happy with how it all turned out.
    She said they joked around this morning on Live, of course they cut all that out. Nothing new with that.She wasn't hyper, and she was asked about being the bachelorette, and she said why not.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I also saw her on both Kimmel and Kelly this morning. She didn't seem the least broken-hearted. I have to say, though, that I thought her new hair shade was a big improvement and thought she looked very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I also saw her on both Kimmel and Kelly this morning. She didn't seem the least broken-hearted. I have to say, though, that I thought her new hair shade was a big improvement and thought she looked very pretty.
    She did look pretty this morning. Its been awhile , she has moved on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It was funny when Kelly introduced her as the luckiest woman in the country and said that she dodged a bullet!

I like Lindzi but her mannerisms would get on my nerves as the Bachelorette. Of course, I would still watch.
    dzigner and Fanny Mare like this.

F2 and only four pages of comments? Oh Lindzi!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Lindzi's explanation was that there was an awkward silence, and that was what came out of her mouth. It was meant to be funny. She said that their taking out the part that followed really changed the context in which it was said. I have to agree with you about the hyper thing. After seeing her on two different shows this morning, I thought the same thing. As for how she feels now that she has seen the show... she said that she didn't realize she was competing with a skinny dipper until she saw the show, and then it all made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Why didn't they interview Lindzi at AFTR?? Or did the video I watched online cut that out?
    nope, never on... guess the producers were in damage control and tried to make benourtney a 'victim' and have people feel compassionate about all the hard times they've been through.

lindzi was gracious and i'm happy that she was able to keep it together.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It was funny when Kelly introduced her as the luckiest woman in the country and said that she dodged a bullet!
    How true! Lindzi is the real WINNER!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast