Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I've seen Lindzi this morning on both GMA and Kelly Ripa's show. She mentioned that she had flown out to AFTR but didn't go on because Ben and Courtney had things that they needed to work out. She seemed fine with that because she said she feels like she has closure. She also said that she only meant it kiddingly when she told Ben to call her if things didn't work out with Courtney. Apparently the two of them joked about it further but that part was cut.
    Really? Lindzi decided at that very moment to have funny banter with the guy that just dumped her? Was she saying that this was an inside joke between the two of them? I did see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and she seemed a bit hyper and not at all like she was on TB. She could not sit still in her chair and kept whipping her head around. I would really like to know how she really feels now that she has been able to see the show, because she did not say much last night except that she is very happy with how it all turned out.

  2. #32
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,951

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Really? Lindzi decided at that very moment to have funny banter with the guy that just dumped her? Was she saying that this was an inside joke between the two of them? I did see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and she seemed a bit hyper and not at all like she was on TB. She could not sit still in her chair and kept whipping her head around. I would really like to know how she really feels now that she has been able to see the show, because she did not say much last night except that she is very happy with how it all turned out.
    She said they joked around this morning on Live, of course they cut all that out. Nothing new with that.She wasn't hyper, and she was asked about being the bachelorette, and she said why not.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #33
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,952

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    I also saw her on both Kimmel and Kelly this morning. She didn't seem the least broken-hearted. I have to say, though, that I thought her new hair shade was a big improvement and thought she looked very pretty.

  4. #34
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,951

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I also saw her on both Kimmel and Kelly this morning. She didn't seem the least broken-hearted. I have to say, though, that I thought her new hair shade was a big improvement and thought she looked very pretty.
    She did look pretty this morning. Its been awhile , she has moved on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,853

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    It was funny when Kelly introduced her as the luckiest woman in the country and said that she dodged a bullet!

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,670

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    I like Lindzi but her mannerisms would get on my nerves as the Bachelorette. Of course, I would still watch.
    dzigner and Fanny Mare like this.

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie NittanyKenVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    17

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    F2 and only four pages of comments? Oh Lindzi!!!!!!

  8. #38
    FORT Friend Baby's Breath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    676

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Really? Lindzi decided at that very moment to have funny banter with the guy that just dumped her? Was she saying that this was an inside joke between the two of them? I did see her on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and she seemed a bit hyper and not at all like she was on TB. She could not sit still in her chair and kept whipping her head around. I would really like to know how she really feels now that she has been able to see the show, because she did not say much last night except that she is very happy with how it all turned out.
    Lindzi's explanation was that there was an awkward silence, and that was what came out of her mouth. It was meant to be funny. She said that their taking out the part that followed really changed the context in which it was said. I have to agree with you about the hyper thing. After seeing her on two different shows this morning, I thought the same thing. As for how she feels now that she has seen the show... she said that she didn't realize she was competing with a skinny dipper until she saw the show, and then it all made sense.

  9. #39
    FORT Newbie bopitaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    18

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Why didn't they interview Lindzi at AFTR?? Or did the video I watched online cut that out?
    nope, never on... guess the producers were in damage control and tried to make benourtney a 'victim' and have people feel compassionate about all the hard times they've been through.

    lindzi was gracious and i'm happy that she was able to keep it together.

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    32

    Re: Lindzi C. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It was funny when Kelly introduced her as the luckiest woman in the country and said that she dodged a bullet!
    How true! Lindzi is the real WINNER!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.