Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

FORT Fan

Re: Ben's Blog

Ben is a dumb loser! he went from falling in love with Ashley to (maybe) Courtney??? Ashley is like a super sweet girl who got along with everyone and Courtney is the opposite. I'm so disgusted by this. And I've never been disgusted by who the Bachelor falls for. I had to stop watching because I was so disgusted. I mean
    how can he possibly marry someone like her. His kids might turn out to be evil weirdos. I would be concerned if I were him. Also it's obvious why someone like Courtney is single...no guy wants to marry her (despite her looks)...well except maybe Ben.

I will agree Toughness, that Ashley and Courtney are extreme opposites. That's really an interesting point.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

i guess he didn't have a choice with Ashley because she was the bachelorette (and for some reason everyone falls for the Bachelor(ette))....but he did have a choice this time and if he does pick courtney that shows what kind of girls he really likes.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

It's beyond comprehension to me that Ben has been completely unable to put two and two together. He's been warned by numerous smart, nice women who have spent a lot more time around Courtney than he has, that she's playing him and is just in this to win. He ignores that. She told him that she always has problems with other women. He ignores that. She told him that men always are excited about her at first and then dump her. He ignores that, even though he's a man who got excited about her right away like all these other guys she told him about, and he thinks she's so great so why does he not wonder why all these men dumped her after they got to know her better? He deserves whatever he gets. Wouldn't it be great if he picks Lindzi? For him, I guess, not so much for her. Run, Lindzi, run! Ride your horse like the wind away from this guy.
    nanarama, mesachick, ilja and 3 others like this.

FORT Fan

well whether courtney is there for the right reasons or not is not really my problem with her. Even if she did really like Ben the girl is psycho and not very likable. I just don't get how Ben likes her that much. how can he fall for someone like that? I don't even feel like they click or have a connection. The only connection is Ben being infatuated with her and courtney going along with it.
    mesachick likes this.

Ben has the hots and she doesn't expect him to have deep intellectual conversations with her.

That's all I got.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Regular

I am starting to get the sense of the reason why Ben loves Courtney. When I read through Ben's blogs, he is trying to sound so politically correct, and at times doesn't know what he's thinking, saying 'I guess' at how he's feeling, and likes being spun in all different directions. His uncertainty is fodder for someone like Courtney - who knows exactly how to 'win' people over with certainty and arrogance, clothed with false self-confidence. Maybe it's a dominatrix thing?

FORT Fogey

I don't think Ben is in love with Courtney, never was. He is an easy going guy out for the experience and to promote his wine. I support that 100% Youtube has a good VERY interview with him, short but you get to see the genuine person. The one we never got to see on the show, I will add. In their search box type in "Ben Flajnik at women tell all" it will be the first on the list.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think Ben is in love with Courtney, never was. He is an easy going guy out for the experience and to promote his wine. I support that 100% Youtube has a good VERY interview with him, short but you get to see the genuine person. The one we never got to see on the show, I will add. In their search box type in "Ben Flajnik at women tell all" it will be the first on the list.
    That was a great interview. Thanks for pointing me there.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I just watched that interview, too. There are always parts of the show and parts of personality we don't get to see. I will agree with Ben on that, but what about the parts of the show we DO see, like Kacie B. coming back to talk to him? I still don't care for the way she was treated. Still doesn't justify what he said in the interview.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Closed Thread