Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

FORT Newbie

Re: Ben's Blog

This season is the biggest disappointment ever - It is another Jake and Vienna story! I am forgetting about it completely and plan to watch something else for the next few weeks. However, when Emily's show starts I will tune in again - at least she acts like a lady and not a slut.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

All I could think of, after he gave the rose to Rachel, was WHY is he chasing Blakely and trying to make nice? He was so annoyed with Ashley when she rejected him and wouldn't talk to her. Now the shoe's on the other foot and he's trotting out this B.S. about how he's just so much more into the other women, but thank you for participating, etc. Jerk! Slap the poor woman down and then grind her into the dirt.
    ilja, jucamer and Delphinidae like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

His ego has obviously grown as a result of being asked to be the lead. He has no time for niceties apparently.

Reading other message boards, this guy is swiftly becoming the most despised Bachelor ever. He's even surpassed Blob and Jake in many people's opinion. Not an easy feat, considering so many saw him as a mild-mannered nice guy just last season. Quite the 180.
    dzigner likes this.

All I know is that there is one less wine I have interest in drinking from his business there. Could be the greatest wine in the world but I don't want to have something associated with him sitting on my counter and have to answer questions about where I heard about it or why I have it.
    kateb and LovetheRoses like this.

Is Ben only supposed to blog about his experiences and feelings, or he is allowed to blog things that he is seeing for the first time as the show airs - like Emiy's apology and Courtney's rude as$ behavior?

I think he can blog about things he's just seeing for the first time. He's made comments about how he was unaware of Courtney's behaviour until seeing everything on TV.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yeah, 'cause it wasn't like at least one of the other girls didn't try to warn him . . . to which he responded that she should "tread carefully."
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yeah, 'cause it wasn't like at least one of the other girls didn't try to warn him . . . to which he responded that she should "tread carefully."
    Ben didn't want to hear it then, and he doesn't want to acknowledge it now. This is pretty telling, IMO. He's stubborn, I guess. Little Ben wants what Little Ben wants. I can't see anyone but her as the "winner" now. Just don't cry me a river, Ben, when the conniving girl dumps your butt. You had plenty of warning.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ben didn't want to hear it then, and he doesn't want to acknowledge it now. This is pretty telling, IMO. He's stubborn, I guess. Little Ben wants what Little Ben wants. I can't see anyone but her as the "winner" now. Just don't cry me a river, Ben, when the conniving girl dumps your butt. You had plenty of warning.

I can only imagine what he is thinking watching this unfold for all the world to see. He looks like such a fool.........
    sweetpea, mesachick and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I can only imagine what he is thinking watching this unfold for all the world to see. He looks like such a fool.........
    I think I'm still the most sorry for Ben's mum and sister.

Closed Thread