Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

Re: Ben's Blog

This almost a mea culpa, but not quite. At least he is letting us see his process and thoughts now that he is viewing the edited show.
    Yeah, this ^^^

And thank you, Ariel, for posting the blogs every week. It's much appreciated.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Hmmm interesting blog... don't usually get that much honesty usually the blogs are rather vage

FORT Fogey

Well, Ben, your "intuitions" were wrong!

FORT Regular

I get the feeling that Ben isn't so confident with whomever he chose at the end. He made several self-doubting quotes, but the end part really got me thinking of whether he still questions his final decision, especially after seeing the interaction with all the ladies.

It's really hard to navigate this process, especially when I don't see what is going on between the ladies when I'm not in the room. But even though there was drama amongst the women, I decided to rely on my own intuitions and make up my mind for myself.

Whether or not this was the right decision, I don't know, it still remains to be seen.
    It sounds like a dot-dot-dot, sometime in the future statement.

Whenever a person decides to be the bachelor or bachelorette, that's probably got to be one of the biggest hurdles for them. To choose someone to be engaged to, but not being able to get the real picture of what someone is like...nature of the show.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Bachelor: Ben Flajnik Explains Elimination : People.com
    But even though there was drama amongst the women, I decided to rely on my own intuitions and make up my mind for myself.
    Ben, what you're thinking with is not called your "intuition". It's a body part.
    Ellen, dzigner and LovetheRoses like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Ben listened to what the women had to say about Samantha because he wasn't interested in her. Ben 'likes' Courtney, so he didn't want to hear what Emily had to say about her. He will have to find out for himself what Courtney is really like.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Ben listened to what the women had to say about Samantha because he wasn't interested in her. Ben 'likes' Courtney, so he didn't want to hear what Emily had to say about her. He will have to find out for himself what Courtney is really like.
    I guess he's finding out now that the show is airing, if not before. They should film the lead watching the show and ask him/her how he/she feels about what he's/she's seeing. That would be more entertaining to me than the actual show.
    Ellen, bamafan, Moontat and 2 others like this.

FORT Fan

To me the his blog sounds like either A. He's seriously reconsidering his choice or B. His choice is seriously reconsidering him, based on viewing the show now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    To me the his blog sounds like either A. He's seriously reconsidering his choice or B. His choice is seriously reconsidering him, based on viewing the show now...
    Maybe he'll pull a Mesnick and ask the F2 for another chance
    Coco46 and Mikesgirl83 like this.

This blog sounds to me like he's suddenly realizing that he was played like a fiddle at a Charlie Daniel's concert in Georgia. Fire on the mountain, run Ben run!
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread