Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

Re: Ben's Blog

his only way of giving Fleiss the finger
    I do hope so. Once the show has finished I hope someone writes a tell all. This show is scripted fake BS , and a lot of other things I cant put down. I would love Fleiss to come out looking like the toad he is.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So, given the show is fake, and, therefore the engagement is fake.....who cares if he is kissing someone else, putting his hand firmly on some other girls' backside, or frolicking in the park with another woman straddling his back? Why bother with trying to reconcile these other relationships within the context of an engagement to Courtney ('just friends' etc.) Own it. He's not engaged, he can see whoever he wants and do whatever he wants.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

That's what I don't get either. I still think the whole engagement thing is a sham. I think Ben is done with the show, with the engagement, with all of it (including Courtney) and yet here we are still hearing that they love each other and are still planning to marry each other, etc. The photos don't make sense really. It's like two sides: the 'tow the company line' side where they went on the ATFR and insisted they were still engaged and going to marry, and the 'F-you!' side where Ben has been grabbing girl's butts and letting them straddle him in the park. Just doesn't compute.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    That's what I don't get either. I still think the whole engagement thing is a sham. I think Ben is done with the show, with the engagement, with all of it (including Courtney) and yet here we are still hearing that they love each other and are still planning to marry each other, etc. The photos don't make sense really. It's like two sides: the 'tow the company line' side where they went on the ATFR and insisted they were still engaged and going to marry, and the 'F-you!' side where Ben has been grabbing girl's butts and letting them straddle him in the park. Just doesn't compute.
    Maybe its in their contracts.But who are we really hearing it from? the rags? another blech for me
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe its in their contracts.But who are we really hearing it from? the rags? another blech for me
    Regardless of where we are getting the information, the proof is in the pictures, and they don't lie. Ben clearly doesn't care if he's photographed in public (or is it pubic lol) with these other women. It's not like they are posing for a magazine layout, he's getting caught with other women while he is supposedly engaged. Not the brightest thing to do.
    fireflyer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

The engagement is fake....he can kiss, hug, grab, and be photographed in a rag with anyone who'll have him. Only caveat: he may want to respect his contract, if that is an issue. Or not. Ditto, Courtney. She is likewise to free to do as she pleases.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Regardless of where we are getting the information, the proof is in the pictures, and they don't lie. Ben clearly doesn't care if he's photographed in public (or is it pubic lol) with these other women. It's not like they are posing for a magazine layout, he's getting caught with other women while he is supposedly engaged. Not the brightest thing to do.
    I am just saying the rags dont want to let this all go.Thats all. If they are not engaged as you posted ( the photo) who cares right?

The rags hound them as they did Molly and Jason, and they were happy!! blech

The engagement is fake....he can kiss, hug, grab, and be photographed in a rag with anyone who'll have him. Only caveat: he may want to respect his contract, if that is an issue. Or not. Ditto, Courtney. She is likewise to free to do as she pleases.
    yup, pretty much!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I don't know or care if the engagement is real or fake. I think Ben is probably having a good time getting a rise out of people that he grew to despise during his time as the bachelor. While the pictures are not how anyone would want to have their fiance act, technically he is not cheating, which is all he claimed. To me it is like sticking his tongue out at the world and saying nanananana just like he has in various blogs/interviews. His priority and if Courtney doesn't care then we shouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am just saying the rags dont want to let this all go.Thats all. If they are not engaged as you posted ( the photo) who cares right?

The rags hound them as they did Molly and Jason, and they were happy!! blech
    I agree they won't let go -but it's also their bread and butter to report these things. If Ben hates the media as much as he says he does, I wish they would just come clean about the fact that they really aren't together, and the mags will leave them alone as there won't be anything left scandalous to report on.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If you can't stand the media, get out of the park. I don't know why, but he wants these pictures out there. ::::::::
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread