Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

Re: Ben's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    That was shudder-worthy. Way to make yourself look even more desperate and pathetic on national television.
    Oh I think most of them did that on the show itself
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont think she is completely over him. She's not all weepy But there's an interview online, and she didnt like the way things were left with Ben, who she said she cared for very much

He didnt mention Jamie, who gave him an open invitation if things dont work out.
    Did you see the interview where Emily gave Courtney kudos for even going on the WTA and letting the women question her like they did?
    LittleLBug likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Did you see the interview where Emily gave Courtney kudos for even going on the WTA and letting the women question her like they did?
    No. This was the interview that was just after WTA. ( same one that interviewed Ben) I didnt hear it all, the phone was ringing, and I am not bothered to go back, maybe later
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Not one word about Emily.
    What could he say really? Emily totally has him pegged. You could even see the look of disdain on her face when he came out. I still can't believe that Ben wasn't questioned about the skinny dipping. He needs to go back under the rock he crawled out from to do this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post

Emily is a class act that's for sure. I also liked how she stood up for Shawntel as well.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Bachelor Women Tell All Special - Ben Flajnik's Take : People.com

Ben: Courtney Showed 'Softer, Sweeter Side' on Women Tell All

By Ben Flajnik

Oh, The Bachelor's "Women Tell All" special. At the risk of sounding harsh, I can't say I was looking forward to seeing all the women I had sent home over the past few weeks. I can't imagine it's any guy's idea of a fun day to have all of his ex girlfriends in one room, ready to ask questions. Fortunately, the women took it pretty easy on me and I would like to thank them for that. After watching this episode, and not having been a part of the majority of taping that evening, I was surprised to see so many of the women still going at one another. I would have thought that after a few months of not being around each other they would start to bond over the experience they had all just shared. I was wrong again. Maybe it still felt fresh after watching the season on TV. And there is something that happens when you go on this show that unlocks your emotions that I can attest to.

I know that Blakely took a lot of heat from these women, but I want to say again that I respected the fact that she stood on her own and focused on our relationship and didn't let the women affect her as much as most people would have thought. As far as Samantha goes, I wish I could say something nice but honestly, I think you can all see why she went home earlier than expected based on the way she spoke to the women. I'll leave it at that.

Poor Shawntel. I still admire the fact that she followed her heart and came back to see me. The women were so cruel to her and my heart still goes out to her. I won't deny that there might have been a connection with her but it was all about the trust I had built with the women I had at that point and couldn't break it. In her defense, I knew her better at that point than any other woman, but it was circumstantial and I had to ultimately say goodbye.

Watching Nicki and Kacie B. take the stage made me smile. I have nothing but respect for these two women and wish nothing for the best for them for the rest of their lives. I think that I got to know them both so well that there will always be a mutual respect between us. Saying goodbye to both Nicki and Kacie was easily the hardest decision I made all season. I actually don't know which goodbye was harder. It still breaks my heart to watch these women go through the pain I caused them by ending our relationships. I feel so lucky to have gotten to date them. They are women of a high caliber and I truly appreciate the honesty and vulnerability they showed me throughout our time together. Ugh. Still tough.

Moving on to Courtney. Oh Courtney. I don't think I even know where to begin with this one. Believe me, I appreciate what she did by coming on "Women Tell All" and apologizing for her actions and it seemed genuine to me. I'm glad there was some sort of resolution with the women because it needed to happen. To see an emotional side of this woman was a good thing and it makes her feel like she is human, and a softer, sweeter side is shown. It's a side that I saw throughout the journey that no one else did.

I guess that's it for now. One more week until the show is over and my time as the Bachelor is up. What a ride.
    Wow, I don't think I've seen a lamer blog written! What really struck me was the bolded line - anyone think he's got a clock counting down the seconds until his "ride" is over? There's no 'can't wait for the big reveal', no 'so happy I can go out in public' or anything. He just can't wait for it to be over. Hmmm....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Wow, I don't think I've seen a lamer blog written! What really struck me was the bolded line - anyone think he's got a clock counting down the seconds until his "ride" is over? There's no 'can't wait for the big reveal', no 'so happy I can go out in public' or anything. He just can't wait for it to be over. Hmmm....

He thinks her apologies to the women seemed genuine????? LMAO OMG Ben you are the bigggest idiot in Bachelor history!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Oh, I do think that Ben is counting down the seconds until his "ride" is over. The use of the word "ride" in itself is pretty revealing, as in FREE RIDE. He got to go to some very beautiful places during his season on THEIR DIME, but I don't think that Ben likes having to defend his decisions on this show. So, he goes on Twitter and calls those who tweet negative stuff about him "losers". It has been reported that he now feels like being the Bachelor has ruined his life...and so on and so on. It appears that Ben is not happy with the outcome of the show, and apparently he just doesn't give a crap what he says to the media and in his blogs. Truth be known, Ben is probably fuming while watching the show, knowing that he has been played, basically looking like a fool on national tv. I just wonder what to expect from the AFTR show, since I doubt that he is even with his chosen one anymore. Will it be a closed set, or will there be audience members there?
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Well, isn't that just too bad that he's unhappy with the outcome of the show and that he was played. He made his own choices, despite the many warnings he received from some very nice and caring girls. Not only did he ignore them, but he was rude and patronizing in the process. Whoever his final choice was (as if we don't know), that was his decision. If he wants to blame someone for looking like a fool on national TV and for "ruining his life," he should just look in the mirror.

I feel rattled by this whole season. I want things to go back to the way they were when Trista and Ryan fell in love. Girls I thought were cool disappointed me at the WTA; it was just a bloody mess. Having Ben come out was just a big waste of time. There's no love story left to watch here, just a projected heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I feel rattled by this whole season. I want things to go back to the way they were when Trista and Ryan fell in love. Girls I thought were cool disappointed me at the WTA; it was just a bloody mess. Having Ben come out was just a big waste of time. There's no love story left to watch here, just a projected heartbreak.
    It seems that they cant go back, not now.I know what you mean, but they have pushed the envelope,and they keep pushing.

My prediction is, there wont be a love story with whomever they chose, for which ever show. Bachelor or 'ette
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread