+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Don't forget we are only seeing what they want us to see.
    I never lose sight of that.Never

Chris Harrison was on ELLEN yesterday. His point of view seemed to make Ben look like he had been played, but in his Chris Harrison not telling way.

On Ellen, Chris said, "What Courtney is doing is playing this game... her charms are working... to a certain extent love is a bit of a game... she takes it two, three times, ten steps further... rubbing it in everybody's noses..." I don't think Chris Harrison is either pro or anti Courtney, but he does seem to see her as cunning.

What I felt most interesting was what he had to say about Ben. He seemed to be suggesting that it has been hurtful to Ben's reputation that they aren't showing the deliberations he and Ben had. He said something to the effect that there wasn't room for them; they had to be edited out. (a/k/a Fleiss had them taken out so that Ben looked as used and abused and as gullible as possible.)

Are they editing his blogs, too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jh2467 View Post
    Chris Harrison was on ELLEN yesterday. His point of view seemed to make Ben look like he had been played, but in his Chris Harrison not telling way.
    Yeah, I picked up on that too. I also expect her to apologize for her behavior; he telegraphed that. He is trying to be neutral about Courtney but you can tell he is not that inamored of her. His numerous talks with Ben, that we did not see, say that loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    On Ellen, Chris said, "What Courtney is doing is playing this game... her charms are working... to a certain extent love is a bit of a game... she takes it two, three times, ten steps further... rubbing it in everybody's noses..." I don't think Chris Harrison is either pro or anti Courtney, but he does seem to see her as cunning.

What I felt most interesting was what he had to say about Ben. He seemed to be suggesting that it has been hurtful to Ben's reputation that they aren't showing the deliberations he and Ben had. He said something to the effect that there wasn't room for them; they had to be edited out. (a/k/a Fleiss had them taken out so that Ben looked as used and abused and as gullible as possible.)

Are they editing his blogs, too?
    I actually think that if they had shown CH's deliberations with Ben prior to the rose ceremonies (with Ben STILL not accepting the notion that Courtney might have another completely different side to her that he wasn't seeing) would have made Ben look even more foolish than he already does, don't you think? Did CH really warn Ben about Courtney in those diliberations? I guess that we will never know, but if he did, then Ben wasn't willing to listen to him either.

I am not sure that Ben even writes those blogs himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I actually think that if they had shown CH's deliberations with Ben prior to the rose ceremonies (with Ben STILL not accepting the notion that Courtney might have another completely different side to her that he wasn't seeing) would have made Ben look even more foolish than he already does, don't you think? Did CH really warn Ben about Courtney in those diliberations? I guess that we will never know, but if he did, then Ben wasn't willing to listen to him either.

I am not sure that Ben even writes those blogs himself.
    I was going to type the very same thing. If CH was warning Ben about Courtney (which he definitely alludes to doing) and Ben still didn't listen... just makes Ben look even more stupid.

FORT Fogey

Don't know that I necessarily believe Chris Harrison, either. Maybe he's trying to redeem himself somewhat, implying that he tried to warn Ben, after the Bentley-Ashley fiasco last season. If he sincerely wanted to warn Ben that Courtney had an agenda, he could have shown him the same taped pieces we saw, plus I'm sure they have more. If he did try to warn Ben at all, maybe his "warning" was way too subtle to be understood by a guy who obviously does not have his brain in gear when it comes to scoring with A MODEL.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I was going to type the very same thing. If CH was warning Ben about Courtney (which he definitely alludes to doing) and Ben still didn't listen... just makes Ben look even more stupid.
    CH didnt warn Ashley about Bentley, I am sure he didnt have little chats with Ben. CH is a twit, and he's all about the show.

I see your point, Longhornfan, but I think Chris Harrison was implying that it was hurting Ben that they were not showing the deliberations. Maybe that's why we see Ben appearing to be at his boiling point on the talk show circuit. It could be that he wants to set the record straight and say that he wasn't completely scammed by this girl, but he can't. If that is true, wouldn't it be cool if he leads Courtney on to the very end, and then calls her out as he pulls a gum ball machine ring out of a velour Neil Lane box? He'd end up alone, but he'd end up getting to have the last word, just like he did with Ashley. I think that would suit him. He seemed pretty angry with Casey because he'd sent home other women on her behalf - think about how mad he'd be at Courtney if he sent home ALL the other women on her behalf (and because they wouldn't have him because she schmoozed him into skinny dipping). Yikes. This could go down as the most vindictive rose ceremony EVER.

Chris Harrison video is at Ellen's site. I'll have to go watch it again. It's weird he never mentioned any of the other girls or the hometown dates.

FORT Fogey

I think if Ben rejects Courtney at the FRC, they would be promo-ing the hell out of "the. most. shocking. finale. ever." Nah, I suspect that Ben is going to be a doofus until the end.

+ Reply to Thread