+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

OR it is too late as in when Leslie choked and couldn't say the ILY.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Nor do I ... but there is something.
    or Nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    or Nothing....
    I doubt that. There was definitely something said or done behind closed doors that is behind her words.

I realize she could have misunderstood his words or actions ... but if you read around ... Chris Harrison definitely leans toward believing AshLee.

Also ... Sean is supposedly angry because HE feels he deserved an opportunity to explain himself? Well ... he got it on the WTA.

There was something about him that I did not like in Ashley's season and it's still there.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I doubt that. There was definitely something said or done behind closed doors that is behind her words.

I realize she could have misunderstood his words or actions ... but if you read around ... Chris Harrison definitely leans toward believing AshLee.

Also ... Sean is supposedly angry because HE feels he deserved an opportunity to explain himself? Well ... he got it on the WTA.

There was something about him that I did not like in Ashley's season and it's still there.
    Well there you have your answer. You didnt like him during Emily's season, so why would you like him now.I havent read he is angry at all- do you have a link.
    NCLurker and Shoepie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    He should have cut her the previous week.....before fantasy suite experiences. He HAD to have known she wasn't the woman for him, at that time, and she was the most vulnerable...imo. (...and I'm sure he realized how fragile she was, too.)
    Sean said from the very beginning what he wanted in a wife, which included someone that was fun loving and made him laugh. With this having been said, not only did he keep her for the overnight date, it seems he was still playing the game of making her feel as though she was the one. The more i am finding out, the more i believe Sean went along with the producers on this one, encouraging her to the end and then letting her go. All for the shock effect and drama.

In real life Sean may be an o.k. kind of guy. When I overheard Sean say he would do whatever the producers ask, (background noise and has been deleted) I lost a lot of respect for him. Was he ready to sell his soul for the almighty dollar? I think, he kinda did! Even Des, who was nice to him at the WTA, said she felt he lead her on, after watching him tell each of the contestants the same thing.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-09-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well there you have your answer. You didnt like him during Emily's season, so why would you like him now.I havent read he is angry at all- do you have a link.
    I tried to find the precise link but the closest is this TV Guide interview with CH. He is circumspect but says Sean definitely said "something".

What Did Sean Really Say to AshLee in the Fantasy Suite? Bachelor's Chris Harrison... - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I read another reporter's interview where she said Harrison was in "Camp AshLee" but I cannot find it now. Sorry.

Perhaps you are correct that the fact that I am not crazy about Sean, may color my opinions. I guess for all we know, Ashley Hebert's season was just his casting call.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

It is in one of Chris's blog's...Chris did say it.

I tried to find the precise link but the closest is this TV Guide interview with CH. He is circumspect but says Sean definitely said "something".

What Did Sean Really Say to AshLee in the Fantasy Suite? Bachelor's Chris Harrison... - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I read another reporter's interview where she said Harrison was in "Camp AshLee" but I cannot find it now. Sorry.

Perhaps you are correct that the fact that I am not crazy about Sean, may color my opinions. I guess for all we know, Ashley Hebert's season was just his casting call.
    It is CH's job to stir up controversy and pimp the drama. If he had just said it was all just a misunderstanding, we wouldn't still be talking about it! Just like the letter...all smoke and mirrors.
    Florimel likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It is CH's job to stir up controversy and pimp the drama. If he had just said it was all just a misunderstanding, we wouldn't still be talking about it! Just like the letter...all smoke and mirrors.
    Exactly! CH is all about the show - not about how anyone really feels.I keep in mind he does the bachelor pad and how sincere he is there( not)
    -Andy Rooney-

I felt that way about Emily, so likely it does color our opinions. I thought she was fake and quite frankly she proved to me that she was. Sean may do just the same for you. I wanted to see where Sean was angry..I dont see it there. Maybe I skimmed
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread