Closed Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He has his own label. Google Evolve Wines
    They changed it to Envolve, recently, I read. Not sure why.

I do like Ben, though he is so low-key. I'm hoping this season shows his sense of humor, and I'm also hoping he doesn't become obviously-horny-Ben. I would really like to see him surprise us with a sincere attempt to find love. (Crazy, I know!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didnt like Ashely at all,... Her constantly foraging for food in her mouth was a turn off for me, so I think Ben was lucky!
    Yes, that was so repulsive to do in front of others.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    They changed it to Envolve, recently, I read. Not sure why.

I do like Ben, though he is so low-key. I'm hoping this season shows his sense of humor, and I'm also hoping he doesn't become obviously-horny-Ben. I would really like to see him surprise us with a sincere attempt to find love. (Crazy, I know!)
    Per an explanation by Ben, the "n" was added to include their commitment to nature (biodynamic and organic processes, I think). Also, they wanted to emancipate the winery from the shackles of "The Bachelorette," where it first gained publicity. Very odd move if you ask me, esp. since the bulk of his publicity will stem from being known as part of the franchise.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Oh goodness, this guy is a total horndog!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

This is the first season...that I haven't even watch 1 episode yet...I just have absolutely no interest in Ben...or any desire to watch him try to find love

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yes, that was so repulsive to do in front of others.
    I found her boring .Interestly enough, she said to Ben you are smart and funny. I see that all that now in Ben, her loss is someone else's gain

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

He sure isn't that appealing to me, not to say he won't find love. I doubt it will be marriage though. There have been several hook ups through the Bachelor/ette/BPad shows. Some may eventually end up in marriages. Who knows? Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly have made it to the altar thus far. Holly and Blake are planning a June wedding. Others who have formed serious relationships through the shows are Kypton/Tenley, Chris L./Peyton. There may be others.

Everytime I look at him I try to picture what he would look like with a different haircut. I just can't get past the hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Everytime I look at him I try to picture what he would look like with a different haircut. I just can't get past the hair!
    He's trying to hide his jug ears! Did you see the pics from when he was a kid with short hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    He's trying to hide his jug ears! Did you see the pics from when he was a kid with short hair?
    All this time I've been thinking Ben needs to date a hairstylist. If it's his ears that are the problem, maybe he needs to date a plastic surgeon instead! He can get those ears pinned and get rid of that horrid 'do.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Closed Thread