Closed Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by monie View Post
    Did anyone catch Ben on New Year's Rockin Eve? He really doesn't have much to say. Jenny McCarthy asked if he was worried about the woman he chose turning him down, and he just said, "Oh, I don't know". Then she asked him what he did to stay in shape, and he said "Um, lunges". Jenny cut him off and told him to walk away. She joked that she wanted to see him from behind, but I think she was bored talking to him and really wanted him to go away.
    No he said something in an interview about skinny dipping, she wanted to see his backside

Are we going to have a thread to discuss the show tonight?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Heard Ben on a radio interview while driving home from work today. The radio host said he heard Ben went on a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt after Ashley's season... all Ben had to say about it was that JLH was a "nice lady." What a bore!

They asked if the season was wrapped up and in the can now and he said yes. They asked if he was in love now and he said he couldn't answer that.

All in all, the most boring interview EVER.

PS - I hope this wasn't any sort of spoiler but figured since it was on the radio and doesn't give anything away it should be OK.
    Yeah, I saw him on GMA and Live with Kelly and he had the same deadpan response to whatever was asked him.....no emotion, nothing. Yes, BORING!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fan

Guess I'm one of the few who actually likes Ben and is happy he's the Bachelor this season, THANK GOD they didn't choose Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Guess I'm one of the few who actually likes Ben and is happy he's the Bachelor this season, THANK GOD they didn't choose Ryan
    There are lots of ladies that like Ben. I go to another general forum, and he is well liked there.

Was Ryan that constantly happy, smiling 'up with people!' guy that drove all the other guys crazy??

Funny thing was, the little I saw of him on the last season....I didn't mind him But I doubt I could take a whole season of it, and it would no doubt break his heart to break some fragile girl's heart week after week as they sob that he is 'the one' after knowing him for 3 minutes...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Yes Ryan was always happy.I didnt mind him either. He drove the others crazy being so upbeat, like that's a huge sin.We should all think every day is a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes Ryan was always happy.I didnt mind him either. He drove the others crazy being so upbeat, like that's a huge sin.We should all think every day is a gift.
    Ryan was the one who returned to the show last season. I am curious who the one returning is going to be?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Ryan was the one who returned to the show last season. I am curious who the one returning is going to be?
    They said it was an ex GF of his.So we havent seen her. Sounds very planned imho

I dont think Ben may be as boring as everyone makes out, he may just be the quieter type who only clicks with certain people. My hubby is similar, hes pretty quiet but with the right kind of quirky people hes a riot. If you put him next to someone he finds dull or shallow he pretty much gives simple answers. Mcarthy isnt the most riveting of people to give answers to.

Hes more interesting than say...Lorenzo, Jake and the first bachelor (So dull I forgot his name!)

He was not too bad last night either, but I realised he wasn't as good looking as I thought he was.
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Closed Thread