Closed Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

At first Ben was my favourite and then i got so bored of Ashley's season that I didnt watch the last 3 episodes....

With that being said he is the better looking/less machohead beefcake with an amazing career than most of the other bachelors which is a good thing, and his back story is quite touching.

I fully expect him to go for the easiest contestant
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

My how things have changed. I haven't been on here in many seasons because I just got tired of this show. I didn't watch anything but the final episode last season with Ashley (couldn't stand her) and love how Ben stood up for himself. Especially after they let him get down and propose before she turned him down. That was just so wrong. I am curious as to how this one will be, so I will be watching again this season.

I am kind of sad that there are no spoilers allowed this time, but I completely understand why there aren't. One of the reasons I had left this site was because of the nastiness and downright hatefulness of some of the people that were coming on here. It made it become a catfight online. :-)

Here's to hopefully a good season (and not too boring)
    Babycakee likes this.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

I haven't been on here in many seasons because I just got tired of this show. I didn't watch anything but the final episode last season with Ashley (couldn't stand her) and love how Ben stood up for himself. Especially after they let him get down and propose before she turned him down. That was just so wrong. I am curious as to how this one will be, so I will be watching again this season

I will catch this, on and off. I want to see which girl is cast as the drunk, who is the villain, the stalker the one that tells him what the girls are all really like LOL .Its very predictable this show, thats why I say on and off
    I didnt like Ashely at all, it was very boring. Her constantly foraging for food in her mouth was a turn off for me, so I think Ben was lucky!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I, for one, am excited. I think he is kind of hot. I also dig a guy who has respect for his folks.
    I think he's good-looking, too, BB, but then again I am partial to longer hair. I do think he's kind of boring, though, what with all the depressing talk about his deceased dad. That's not going to stop me from watching, though, if only to snark on the women and/or watch the cat fights.
    norealityhere and Fanny Mare like this.

I won't be watching...I have slowly weened myself from this show the last 2-3 seasons...I don't find Ben attractive at all. Long hair is OK, but he does NOT have nice long hair.

I saw a couple episodes of Bachelorette with Ashley, and from what I saw of Ben, he was a total bore. I really can't believe he was chosen.

And after seeing a few of the preview commercials, NO THANK YOU...It will be interesting what posters that are going to watch will have to say. I will find that much more entertaining than the show.

And BTW, I did read spoilers since I hadn't planned on watching.
    Babycakee and nennie like this.

I think I like him because he's such an ordinary, slightly boring guy. That and he makes wine. I love wine.

I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    ...That and he makes wine. I love wine.
    Does he have his own label (like Firestone), or does he just produce for other labels?
    I'm interested in the wine aspect, but not so much his WHINE-ing.
    norealityhere likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    It will be interesting what posters that are going to watch will have to say. I will find that much more entertaining than the show.
    That is always 99% more interesting than the show itself.

I usually watch the first show and the last, and that only if there's is some big controversy that people back East are talking about, since they are 3 hrs ahead of me. Usually by the time the last show rolls around I'm thoroughly bored of it all. I think after Trista and Ryan, everything seemed so scripted and ridiculous and fake. It's hard to root for people seriously when you just can't buy that they are serious about the whole thing.

My favourite bachelor was Andrew Firestone. What a big goofball he was. Plus the F2 came down to "good" vs "evil" so there wasn't a whole lot of dissention amongst the viewers as to who we wanted to win. Little did we know then that "she who must not be named" would turn out to be such a turd on her own show.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fan

Did anyone catch Ben on New Year's Rockin Eve? He really doesn't have much to say. Jenny McCarthy asked if he was worried about the woman he chose turning him down, and he just said, "Oh, I don't know". Then she asked him what he did to stay in shape, and he said "Um, lunges". Jenny cut him off and told him to walk away. She joked that she wanted to see him from behind, but I think she was bored talking to him and really wanted him to go away.
    fireflyer likes this.

Heard Ben on a radio interview while driving home from work today. The radio host said he heard Ben went on a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt after Ashley's season... all Ben had to say about it was that JLH was a "nice lady." What a bore!

They asked if the season was wrapped up and in the can now and he said yes. They asked if he was in love now and he said he couldn't answer that.

All in all, the most boring interview EVER.

PS - I hope this wasn't any sort of spoiler but figured since it was on the radio and doesn't give anything away it should be OK.
    Babycakee likes this.

Closed Thread