Closed Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Some things can't be faked, such as crying real tears... but, what about other things? Did Ben know about how Courtney was treating the other women while the show was being filmed... or did he find out while watching the show on TV? Was it Ben's deision to take the ring away from Courtney, and gve it back to Courtney on the ATFR show, or was it the producer's idea? I have read that the bachelor signs a contract which is 20 pages long.... so taking the ring away, and giving it back to Courtney on the show could have been about protecting the show's image.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Some things can't be faked, such as crying real tears... but, what about other things? Did Ben know about how Courtney was treating the other women while the show was being filmed... or did he find out while watching the show on TV? Was it Ben's deision to take the ring away from Courtney, and gve it back to Courtney on the ATFR show, or was it the producer's idea? I have read that the bachelor signs a contract which is 20 pages long.... so taking the ring away, and giving it back to Courtney on the show could have been about protecting the show's image.
    This show has an image. I think the whole ring back and forth was something the show came up with. Right now its on her finger, but for how long is anyone's guess.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    After this season's Ben debacle it's going to be hard to restore whatever good was left of this show IMHO. This season's finale was the lowest watched finale in Bachelor history. Fleiss has even apologized for this season to fans on his twitter account, and has promised that Emily's season will be nothing like Ben's. I don't think that will be too difficult though. I don't see Emily stripping naked and bopping in the ocean with one of her suitors.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    After this season's Ben debacle it's going to be hard to restore whatever good was left of this show IMHO. This season's finale was the lowest watched finale in Bachelor history. Fleiss has even apologized for this season to fans on his twitter account, and has promised that Emily's season will be nothing like Ben's. I don't think that will be too difficult though. I don't see Emily stripping naked and bopping in the ocean with one of her suitors.

Did he really?? Priceless

It's about time Fliess apologizes to his viewers and not just for the Ben debacle!
    luvlady345 and Fanny Mare like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    It's about time Fliess apologizes to his viewers and not just for the Ben debacle!
    He should start with all the lies on this show LOL

Oh well, if he did apologize which I highly doubt( as he is caught up in his own messy divorce) perhaps that's a start. He lied about Bentley, at least Bentley said no way to Emily's season, so there goes that villain so there's a shout out for the next!
    enjoy!

FM
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He should start with all the lies on this show LOL

Oh well, if he did apologize which I highly doubt( as he is caught up in his own messy divorce) perhaps that's a start. He lied about Bentley, at least Bentley said no way to Emily's season, so there goes that villain so there's a shout out for the next!
    enjoy!

FM
    Never thought I'd say this, but Bentley has more brains about this show than I thought. Smart man to NOT return to the show.

As far as Ben, he reaped what he sewed (ironic given he works in a vineyard). His winery is going to suffer some I think from this debacle; however, he was NOT forced to return (we know Bachelors have been asked to return but decline), so this was his fault for the flak for his decisions and whatnot.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Never thought I'd say this, but Bentley has more brains about this show than I thought. Smart man to NOT return to the show.

As far as Ben, he reaped what he sewed (ironic given he works in a vineyard). His winery is going to suffer some I think from this debacle; however, he was NOT forced to return (we know Bachelors have been asked to return but decline), so this was his fault for the flak for his decisions and whatnot.
    Hm I dont think so, why would it. You stop drinking the wine you like because of a TV show? Its good wine btw
    -Andy Rooney-

Some people have trouble correlating TV show and real life. I'm not one of them, but I can see the two being affected by the other.

(BTW - don't drink wine except for one specific type from a small vineyard here. Others I've tried either were to the point of nearly corking (not literally but tasted bad) or their content is too high that even a small amount even with a decent amount of food bothers me).
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hm I dont think so, why would it. You stop drinking the wine you like because of a TV show? Its good wine btw
    I keep looking for it (I live in California's Central Coast wine country), but haven't seen it out in any of the stores I frequent yet. I'll try it just out of curiosity. Of course we have hundreds of excellent wine choices here, but I'm always looking to add another winery to the one's that I already do enjoy. I love me my wine!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread