Closed Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Please keep all mention of Ben's doings post filming out of the thread until the Finale has aired. They are considered spoilers, no matter the source.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I just wanted to say that I think Ben (and Courtney) should send Colton Cumbie (from Survivor) a thank you note. Colton and his behaviour has taken most of the heat off of this duo. Although, I'm sure there will be some backlash after the Final Rose.
    sweetpea, mesachick and jucamer like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fanatic

Well I know now that I'm past this show as I almost forgot the finale was on tonight. I think we've all assumed who the F1 is, but whether Ben chooses Courtney or Lindzi, Ben will lose... afterall, there is no way Lindzi would stay with him after watching the Courtney show.

I liked Ben to start with, but from the moment he kind of snapped when he was F2 in Ashley's season (the temper thing), I lost some respect from him. Then how this season proceeded and how he treated the other girls who mentioned Courtney in a non-good way, and telling Emily to "tread lightly", I was done with him. It's not that he can't pick Courtney, afterall, she didn't show that side to him, it's just how he acts when he hears something he doesn't want to hear (if that made any sense!!).

Anyway, I was laughing about the comparisons to Josh Groban's hair, I always thought that too! But love Josh!

Ben.. good luck with whoever your choice is, you'll need it! I may just watch ATFR as I don't think I can watch anymore of this trainwreck this season.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

As much as Fleiss was trying to sugar coat Courtney to the viewers last night,,,, didn't work for me. Both she and Ben were just as hard to watch last night, as the trainwreck of a show they were stars on was. Yes, Courtney was the star! Not sure what Ben was??
    Ellen and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    As much as Fleiss was trying to sugar coat Courtney to the viewers last night,,,, didn't work for me. Both she and Ben were just as hard to watch last night, as the trainwreck of a show they were stars on was. Yes, Courtney was the star! Not sure what Ben was??
    The lackey?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Ben Flajnik tweet: 1st pic out in public. Instagram

first pic in public.jpg
    kateb and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Ben Flajnik tweet: 1st pic out in public. Instagram

Attachment 28303
    Thank you for this ilja.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    I think we've all assumed who the F1 is
    I didn't know who Ben would choose. I thought he might have just wanted an overnight date with Courtney, then he would come to his senses and choose a respectable women for a wife. But, Ben was dazzled with Courtney, just like Jake was with Vienna. Who would be a better wife, a companion who would fix good meals, or a woman who is good in bed? In my opinion Ben didn't have his thinking cap on.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-18-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I didn't know who Ben would choose. I thought he might have just wanted an overnight date with Courtney, then he would come to his senses and choose a respectable women for a wife. But, Ben was dazzled with Courtney, just like Jake was with Vienna. Who would be a better wife, a companion who would fix good meals, or a woman who is good in bed? In my opinion Ben didn't have his thinking cap on.
    Cant you be both?
    Mr Mare seems to think so
    kateb likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Thank you for this ilja.
    You're welcome.

I thought I was over it but this morning, I'm back reading bachelor stuff again. Oh man. I've got to stop if I don't want to know the spoilers for the next one.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread