Closed Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    There's some similarity, but Josh has a MUCH better haircut, especially the top layers. AND, he does not look like a doofus!
    Not when we met him he didn't. He acts really goofy and fun though.
    sweetpea likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Not when we met him he didn't. He acts really goofy and fun though.
    You got to meet Josh Groban? Cool beans! He's so much fun when he guest hosts on Live with Kelly show.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    There's some similarity, but Josh has a MUCH better haircut, especially the top layers. AND, he does not look like a doofus!
    I totally agree! Josh's actually looks like a style, while Ben's just looks like an unkempt mop.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I totally agree! Josh's actually looks like a style, while Ben's just looks like an unkempt mop.
    Exactly. Maybe Ben should ask Josh for his stylist's phone number. Ben's hair looked even more hilarious than usual in a brief cutaway the other night. Maybe it was filmed right after he was wearing the cowboy hat. He was Alfalfa to the max! They should have at least fluffed his hair a little before shooting that scene.
    Longhornfan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    You got to meet Josh Groban? Cool beans! He's so much fun when he guest hosts on Live with Kelly show.
    Terrific guy , but is hair was really greasy, he has this disheveled look even on Live .But hey, its whats inside that counts

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Terrific guy , but is hair was really greasy, he has this disheveled look even on Live .But hey, its whats inside that counts

All this talk of Ben's hair makes me lol. I've got 2 mopheads myself, both in their twenties. They also have beards, which I don't like, but hey, it's their life. I have to say, though, that they are very clean, bathe daily, and their hair never looks geasy. Ben's hair is the least of his problems.
    dzigner, nanaslbkp, ilja and 2 others like this.

All this talk of Ben's hair makes me lol. I've got 2 mopheads myself, both in their twenties. They also have beards, which I don't like, but hey, it's their life. I have to say, though, that they are very clean, bathe daily, and their hair never looks geasy. Ben's hair is the least of his problems.
    I agree

LOL No doubt!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Okay, when should we expect to see Ben doing interviews with the media once again....shouldn't it be starting pretty soon? Or will that not happen until the AFTR episode has aired? Maybe it is just me, but it seems like some of the past bachelors gave more interviews in their seasons than Ben has. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 02-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, when should we expect to see Ben doing interviews with the media once again....shouldn't it be starting pretty soon? Or will that not happen until the AFTR episode has aired? Maybe it is just me, but it seems like some of the past bachelors gave more interviews in their seasons than Ben has. Am I wrong?
    You're not wrong. I'm thinking people have watched the show and have seen the few interviews he has done and figured why bother. He can't carry on a conversation and he's boring as hell.
    BTW, dzigner, fireflyer and 7 others like this.

Closed Thread