Closed Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    She even said in that interview that, looking back, she kind of wishes she had just walked away from him and left the show at that point because he was clearly threatening her. I wish she had. I'm in favor of anything that sends a positive message to young women watching this show that they should not take that kind of treatment from a man. Of course, there really is nothing on this show that sends a positive message to young women, so I am hoping for way too much!
    So true. If there's one thing we've learned about Ben... he has no clue how to treat a smart, confident woman. A bimbo on the other hand, he's got all figured out.
    BTW, jucamer, Midol and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    The video that says the most about his true personality is the one made before the show ... Cream Dreams. If you haven't, check it out on YouTube.

Jucamer I can't remember if it was you that first started the Alfalfa reference with regard to Ben, but I just saw a preview of Monday's hometown date with Courtney over on the People website and I swear the producers saw it too. There is a segment where she takes him to some spot where they do weddings and she is setting it up for them to write their own "vows"... no doubt at the producers suggestion. She pulls out a bow tie and does up his shirt to the top button and he puts it on and I couldn't stop laughing because I remembered Alfalfa. I can just see this as something producers would do as a way of entertaining themselves at his expense.
    I'm the one taht compared him to Alfalfa and posted the pictures to show the resemblance.
    jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    The video that says the most about his true personality is the one made before the show ... Cream Dreams. If you haven't, check it out on YouTube.

Jucamer I can't remember if it was you that first started the Alfalfa reference with regard to Ben, but I just saw a preview of Monday's hometown date with Courtney over on the People website and I swear the producers saw it too. There is a segment where she takes him to some spot where they do weddings and she is setting it up for them to write their own "vows"... no doubt at the producers suggestion. She pulls out a bow tie and does up his shirt to the top button and he puts it on and I couldn't stop laughing because I remembered Alfalfa. I can just see this as something producers would do as a way of entertaining themselves at his expense.
    I just went and checked it out. Yuck. I should have checked it out from the beginning and I would not have been so surprised by Ben's actions this season. I can't help but wonder if Kacie B's dad saw the video and that's why he questions Ben so hard in the upcoming home visit.

The video has been taken down now.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Darn - I was just going to check it out - can anyone give us a synopsis???

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I just went to check and it is still there. I put down Ben Flajnik Cream Dream Video or you might try Storm Horst Cream Dream Video and it came right up. It is as tasteless and juvenile as you might imagine based on the title.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'm the one taht compared him to Alfalfa and posted the pictures to show the resemblance.
    Sorry, I couldn't remember who started it but you nailed it! I couldn't stop laughing.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Here it is

NEW Bachelor Ben Vix Mashup Feat Courtney, Ashley, Blakeley- If you just let me propose to you right - YouTube

I especially like the part with him sitting on the toilet. What a douche. He's much worse than I thought
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Here it is

NEW Bachelor Ben Vix Mashup Feat Courtney, Ashley, Blakeley- If you just let me propose to you right - YouTube

I especially like the part with him sitting on the toilet. What a douche. He's much worse than I thought
    As I said (weeks ago, way before seeing this just now): Frat boy. Stupid, immature frat boy. Not only does that tiny speck between his ears masquerading as a brain conceive of something this idiotic, but he's so proud of it that he wants to post it for the world to see.
    jucamer, Midol and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    As I said (weeks ago, way before seeing this just now): Frat boy. Stupid, immature frat boy. Not only does that tiny speck between his ears masquerading as a brain conceive of something this idiotic, but he's so proud of it that he wants to post it for the world to see.

He's a younger version of Frat boy Ed Swiderski another a-hole
    Photobabe and AlwaysVeg like this.

Closed Thread