Closed Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

So....boring and (to many) drab and uninteresting..... so expect the drama between the women to be at an all time high! Only way to save this season I'm afraid!

Then again, it can't be worse than Jake. Even Blob was better than Jake IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    So....boring and (to many) drab and uninteresting..... so expect the drama between the women to be at an all time high! Only way to save this season I'm afraid!

Agreed! Jake makes me want to . Phony - fake - narcissist! Ben is boring but I don't think he's fake as Jake or as annoying as Blob
    sweetpea likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Another not interested party here. I suppose I will watch some of it. Not sure what it will take to excite me enough to be a weekly viewer. What were "they" thinking to cast him as the bachelor??
    Babycakee and jucamer like this.

I, for one, am excited. I think he is kind of hot. I also dig a guy who has respect for his folks.

I think you are correct - expect a LOT of drama from the women.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read somewhere that the women took their cues from Ben and did a lot of drinking and cussing. So, there will be a lot of "bleeping" done this year, as opposed to prior seasons. That says a lot right there.

And TPTB are featuring that clip a lot that shows Ben and Courtney (?) taking off their clothes and going skinny dipping, so
    I believe that they are setting the tone for this season, and it won't be about the romance....as if it ever really is!!!

[Though you quoted press and a preview, I wrapped them in spoiler tags in case they feel like spoilers to some. Arielflies]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-01-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Ahh, so they are going for the 'spring break' version of TB.

I still remember that one woman years ago (not sure who the bachelor was) who got really drunk and surly on a beach group date and then passed out.

If any of these women are professionals, what are they thinking???
    navybelle likes this.

Ahh, so they are going for the 'spring break' version of TB.

I still remember that one woman years ago (not sure who the bachelor was) who got really drunk and surly on a beach group date and then passed out.

If any of these women are professionals, what are they thinking???

I often wonder what any of these people who go on reality TV are thinking??
    But, then again , if they didn't what would I watch?!!
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

My hubby and I will be watching and laughing as usual. It's fun to see the ladies throw themselves at the guy no matter how boring he is. I think they did improve Ben's hair a little bit; it's not quite as flat anymore.
    Ellen and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I, for one, am excited. I think he is kind of hot. I also dig a guy who has respect for his folks.
    Count me in with you, Baby's Breath! The show has become a tradition among my friends. We're excited for tomorrow. Maybe it'll end up surprising all of us!

ETA: Even though I loved the spoilers section of FORT--I sometimes miss overanalzying every last detail as well as the old posters-it's enjoyable to watch it with fresh eyes. Bring on the maniacs!
    Last edited by veg_out; 01-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    1dog2kids likes this.

FORT Fogey

I read that they asked the women that the bachelor had to choose from which bachelor they preferred. The majority preferred Ben. What would they do if they couldn't find enough women who were interested in Ryan?
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 01-02-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Closed Thread