Closed Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

I can't watch more then about the first 10 minutes...before I have to switch it off...this is a record for me because I have always been able to watch every season of Bachelor(ette) whether I like them or not...so I have to say for me Ben is by the the "worst of the worst" because neither him or any of his girls can hold my interest enough to even care
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    OK I have to say something... I ride horses and compete on them. Ben cannot and I mean CANNOT ride and he was not in his element riding one. He sits wrong, he was bouncing and when the horse jumped in the water he almost fell off because he was holding onto the saddle horn, which is a tell all that he cannot ride. He may love them but he was clearly not in his element!
    Well he looked at home .For mehe doesn't have to be a horseman, I just felt he was comfortable around animals and nature.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I have not posted on this blog in quite some time as I have not been on the site, but I am finding this to be the most boring season so far. I can't stand Courtney for many reasons. She is just not a nice person. IMO. I thought this past week when the big drama over nothing about the girl who was sent home because she apparently had not gotten over her last boyfriend was completely insane. I know they have this kind of thing every season, but is that the best they could come up with? While I watch strictly for entertainment purposes I am beginning to question my sanity at this point. I love them going to different places to see what each place has to offer, but even that this season has not been entertaining as the conversations that take place have been extremely boring. Again, JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    I can't watch more then about the first 10 minutes...before I have to switch it off...this is a record for me because I have always been able to watch every season of Bachelor(ette) whether I like them or not...so I have to say for me Ben is by the the "worst of the worst" because neither him or any of his girls can hold my interest enough to even care
    I tend to agree with you although I do watch the show and just shake my head saying why am I watching this garbage? Maybe to see how much I do not like Courtney and what is she going to do next.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-08-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I have not posted on this blog in quite some time as I have not been on the site, but I am finding this to be the most boring season so far. I can't stand Courtney for many reasons. She is just not a nice person. IMO. I thought this past week when the big drama over nothing about the girl who was sent home because she apparently had not gotten over her last boyfriend was completely insane. I know they have this kind of thing every season, but is that the best they could come up with? While I watch strictly for entertainment purposes I am beginning to question my sanity at this point. I love them going to different places to see what each place has to offer, but even that this season has not been entertaining as the conversations that take place have been extremely boring. Again, JMO.
    Yes, I question my sanity as well. LOL I am sure we all do that though

FORT Newbie

I agree with those of you who just posted. I stopped watching after the first night because I just didn't like the vibes, but every so often I just check in for a minute or two, and every time I think, "Has this show gotten a lot worse? Was it always this bad?" I don't think that's the case--I think back to Trista and Ryan, Merideth and Ian, Andy and Tessa, even Ashley and JP (except for stupid contrived Bentley sub-plot), and think those shows were just much more believable and had much more interesting people involved. Every time I watch a few minutes of this, it seems like a soap opera with REALLY bad actors.

Quote Originally Posted by XenasMom View Post
    I agree with those of you who just posted. I stopped watching after the first night because I just didn't like the vibes, but every so often I just check in for a minute or two, and every time I think, "Has this show gotten a lot worse? Was it always this bad?" I don't think that's the case--I think back to Trista and Ryan, Merideth and Ian, Andy and Tessa, even Ashley and JP (except for stupid contrived Bentley sub-plot), and think those shows were just much more believable and had much more interesting people involved. Every time I watch a few minutes of this, it seems like a soap opera with REALLY bad actors.
    I think its progressively gotten worse, and the reason why imho, is this constant recycling of the bachelors and bachelorettes We dont need to see the ones that are dumped try and find love. I cannot understand this way of thinking new and fresh is good, not bad
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    My impression of Ben was that before he was on the Bachelorette he was just a normal average guy who while he had a lot going for him, he didn't have a huge ego. Now that he has been through this whole process he must have women pretty much throwing themselves at him, when this season started I had no clue who he was (or why people thought he was cute with that hair lol) but a lot of people were very happy he was the bachelor and I can just image that the new attention he's been getting has boosted his ego a fair bit.

He does genuinely seem like a nice guy and I sense that he's coming off as cold because he doesn't want some of the girls to feel like he is leading them on just to break their hearts. That's exactly what happened to him and he's probably just trying to save these girls from feeling as bad as he did. He doesn't seem to be very good at hiding his true feelings from the girls but that might be because he wants to be as honest with them as he can and it would be really hard to be on one of these crazy romantic dates with someone you really don't see a future with and not come off as cold, especially when it's being compared to the dates where he actually has feelings for the girls. I think this whole thing has been a lot harder than he thought it would be and he's gotten himself in over his head with still trying to come off as the nice guy but completely into all the attention he is getting.
    I had this big long response to your post and then I was kicked out. I really need to type someplace else and then put it in here. lol I can't remember what I wrote so basically will sum it up by saying I like your post and I do like Ben except for the skinny dipping with Courtney. I hope he will learn that she is not who he thinks she is. I hope she is not the one that he chooses to get the final rose.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Newbie

At this point in the season, I think that I can say with certainty that Ben is one of the most boring Bachelors ever and this is one of the most boring seasons ever. I liked Ben well enough on Ashley's season and I thought that he might be a good selection. However, he just does not seem to have the charisma to pull this off by himself. The women that are on the show are not helping. I don't really care for any of them that much, so I am not really invested in Ben picking a particular person. Courtney is a turnoff, but it is not all her fault. If there was a compelling love story that happened, we would be something of it by now. There just must be nothing there.
    mesachick, Midol and Babbred like this.

Although I didn't care much for him - I wish they picked Ryan to be The Bachelor this season. He really couldn't be any worse than Ben is (plus he's much better looking)!
    Midol likes this.

I wish they'd stop regurgitating casts and just find new faces for these shows.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread