Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Interesting points earlier about it being just a show and the women all still in competition, so anything goes. I actually agree with them. However, I also agree with the others who said it was about personality.

No, the other women aren't engaged to him. But they think that the most that's going with each other is passionate kissing. The fact that Ben concealed it is what clinches it for me. Jennifer said in her post-show exit interview that she had no idea it had happened, which pretty much means that none of them did. So he sneaks out behind their backs to go skinny dipping, and then just a few hours later stands up in front of them with a perfectly straight face and gives them roses. And the whole time, the woman that he had just been cavorting with was standing right there. My Southern grandmother would sum up Ben in one word, "Tacky." She'd have stronger language for Coutenay, but wouldn't repeat it in polite society.

When somebody says, "the most glamorous city in South America" what do you think? Buenos Aires? Rio? Panama City? Just imagining the women's reactions makes me want to LOL.

And finally, I've heard people mention a scene where Ben just stands by and lets a woman chuck her own suitcase into the trunk. People are saying that Ben was ungallant for doing that. Where does the scene occur?
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I don't recall the suitcase scene, but I think it was on The View or somewhere else that Ben was called out for not helping Elyse wade throught the ocean in her long dress and climb into the boat after he dumped her. He just stood there on the sand and watched her struggle through the water. He's a first class creep with no tact or manners!
    pajamasam likes this.

Whatever else was said about Brad, when dealing with the ladies on the show he came across as a complete Gentleman. I don't get the same impression from having watched Ben so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Whatever else was said about Brad, when dealing with the ladies on the show he came across as a complete Gentleman. I don't get the same impression from having watched Ben so far.
    I couldn't stomach Brad, he was all about lying to their faces. UGH
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't recall the suitcase scene, but I think it was on The View or somewhere else that Ben was called out for not helping Elyse wade throught the ocean in her long dress and climb into the boat after he dumped her. He just stood there on the sand and watched her struggle through the water. He's a first class creep with no tact or manners!
    I found it. It was posted in one of the blogs. The weekend before the skinny dipping episode aired, Ben flew from San Francisco to Los Angeles. At LAX, somebody filmed him standing beside an SUV, while a woman handler chucks his ginormous suitcase into the vehicle. Way to go, Ben.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Well, maybe Ben couldn't be bothered with Elyse and her struggling to get into the boat after he dumped her. Afterall, he knew that the producers and Courtney were waiting for him back at his room so that he could go skinny dipping with Miss Personality. You know, as Ben said, any man would want to go skinny dipping with a beautiful (in his eyes...not mine) woman like Courtney. Right? Here I am going to quote Reid Rosenthal's blog regarding BEN and Miss Personality: "Courtney brings out the blood flow to his nethers". It is obvious that "little Ben" is doing the choosing.

I am probably insulting many fans now but I didn't watch Ashley's season because I found her quite uninteresting on Brad's season. I figure if Ben was prepared to propose to her he must not care that much about interaction. I also don't find her overly attractive so maybe Ben and I have different ideas of what is attractive since I wouldn't even buy a stick of gum that Courtney was selling.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

This has got to be the worst season ever! The women are so stupid! If I were one of them I would be so embarrassed! Courtney is a in it to win no matter what the cost..........she should be ashamed. Ben is not cute and obviously has no morals or manners where women are concerned. I will watch the Women Tell All because if these women do not tell Ben off for what he did with Courtney then they really are just sad!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am probably insulting many fans now but I didn't watch Ashley's season because I found her quite uninteresting on Brad's season. I figure if Ben was prepared to propose to her he must not care that much about interaction. I also don't find her overly attractive so maybe Ben and I have different ideas of what is attractive since I wouldn't even buy a stick of gum that Courtney was selling.
    I watched some of it.( off and on) I thought she was very boring( not to mention annoying) Ben saw something in her though, once again, its all in the editing imnsho. JP also saw something in her, although I have heard all this so many times, I dont really care if they make it to the alter or not. I would be interested to see if Bentley as someone else posted shows up in Emily's season, what a nerve!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like him when he is in his element. Like when he was horse riding, he looked so at ease, or , as my dd said he looked hot. He enjoyed seeing Lindize(sp) at ease with the horses.Anyone that likes animals could not be cold in my book.Its something I have stayed with for years. If you are not an animal lover, this is someone I could never relate to.I am so happy Ben loves animals, be it horses or his dog.
    OK I have to say something... I ride horses and compete on them. Ben cannot and I mean CANNOT ride and he was not in his element riding one. He sits wrong, he was bouncing and when the horse jumped in the water he almost fell off because he was holding onto the saddle horn, which is a tell all that he cannot ride. He may love them but he was clearly not in his element!
    mesachick, JavaJo and AlwaysVeg like this.

Closed Thread