Closed Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

from everything I have been reading lots of sites...the Ben hate is probably at a 9.6 on the hate scale..lol I have read comments about how mean and almost cruel he has been to some of the girls which we have seen to the fact that he has practally threatened Emily twice now...not to mention his skinny dipping episdoe which shows that he had no respect at all for the other women...when its all said and done I don't think Ben or Courtney will come out smelling like a rose...in fact I am wondering if they will be able to find a hole deep enough to hide in
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I don't see how he can pick anyone EXCEPT Courtney now. Any other woman is going to be humiliated by the skinny dipping episode.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, I don't see how he can pick anyone EXCEPT Courtney now. Any other woman is going to be humiliated by the skinny dipping episode.
    Exactly. I don't see how it could go any other way, as that is just too intimate right out in the open for it to be casually brushed aside, IMO. Can you imagine last season if Brad had done the same with another girl and Emily had to watch it after the fact? Yikes. No f1 is going to take kindly to this, and feelings would certainly be hurt.

I don't see the editors doing Ben any favours right now, but he and Courtenay gave them plenty to work with (producer driven or not, you can't force someone to shuck their clothes in front of the cameras). Like I said before, a match made in heaven. I think they are both self-centered and cold.
    Photobabe, Midol and Babbred like this.

Cold really? hmmm I dont see that at all. I really like Ben( still)Love ya Ben!! I dont care who he picks as it never works out

Looking forward to next week though

Yeah, I do have to say I've seen coldness in him at certain times. I thought when Ashley rejected him he was really cold with her. Sure, it's never a great position to be in and I understand being upset, but he came across as just kind of a jerk at that moment, at least to me. Maybe it's more impatience, I don't know, but I really don't feel like he's that warm to some of the girls. As always, though, this is entirely my feelings on the matter. I've also seen some things about him that I do like, his playing David Gray on the piano was kind of swoon-worthy as that is a great song by a great musician. So, his taste in music is awesome! Girls? Not so much if he ends up choosing The Model.

I agree with you though. These things really don't work out anyway so as long as both of them are understanding of that, hey, who am I to argue? If they have a good time for a few months and then go their separate ways (or weeks, or days frankly) then so bet it. But I wish they wouldn't have the lead recite the "my wife" blather. I don't believe them when they say it and it just comes across as fake.

I didnt see cold when Ash rejected him, he was embarrassed, as I would have been .As others before him have been. Cold, nope never saw that. She tried to explain, but really did she need to? did he near to hear why oh why she chose JP.So they have all moved on, good! JP and Ben are frieinds, they talk often, and I believe he said he saw him , or them, recently in NY. I don't see cold.

I agree 100% with you about the "wife blather" ( good name ) But that's what they do, just like the most exciting rose ceremony ever. .LOL

Sometimes I look at him and find him so attractive and then other times I think he looks like a little boy playing at being a man. I have to believe that the skinny dipping was totally produced and that he put up a bit of a struggle before going through with it- otherwise he may be the least considerate bachelor yet.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

the skinny dipping may have been producer driven but the fact is he is the one who chose to take his clothes off. Nobody can force you to do that on national television. I agree with Sweetpea.... he comes across as very cold when he doesn't hear and get the things he wants. ( I too am a David Gray fan however!)

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Sometimes I look at him and find him so attractive and then other times I think he looks like a little boy playing at being a man. I have to believe that the skinny dipping was totally produced and that he put up a bit of a struggle before going through with it- otherwise he may be the least considerate bachelor yet.
    I like him when he is in his element. Like when he was horse riding, he looked so at ease, or , as my dd said he looked hot. He enjoyed seeing Lindize(sp) at ease with the horses.Anyone that likes animals could not be cold in my book.Its something I have stayed with for years. If you are not an animal lover, this is someone I could never relate to.I am so happy Ben loves animals, be it horses or his dog.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-03-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

My impression of Ben was that before he was on the Bachelorette he was just a normal average guy who while he had a lot going for him, he didn't have a huge ego. Now that he has been through this whole process he must have women pretty much throwing themselves at him, when this season started I had no clue who he was (or why people thought he was cute with that hair lol) but a lot of people were very happy he was the bachelor and I can just image that the new attention he's been getting has boosted his ego a fair bit.

He does genuinely seem like a nice guy and I sense that he's coming off as cold because he doesn't want some of the girls to feel like he is leading them on just to break their hearts. That's exactly what happened to him and he's probably just trying to save these girls from feeling as bad as he did. He doesn't seem to be very good at hiding his true feelings from the girls but that might be because he wants to be as honest with them as he can and it would be really hard to be on one of these crazy romantic dates with someone you really don't see a future with and not come off as cold, especially when it's being compared to the dates where he actually has feelings for the girls. I think this whole thing has been a lot harder than he thought it would be and he's gotten himself in over his head with still trying to come off as the nice guy but completely into all the attention he is getting.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

Closed Thread