Closed Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

My sister, who doesn't watch the show as much as the rest of us, loves his hair!! Go figure!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I liked his hair better before he cut it..in the earlier episodes of Ashley's season. Now it's in that awkward between stage.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    My sister, who doesn't watch the show as much as the rest of us, loves his hair!! Go figure!!
    I dont mind it.Side by side he resembles Josh Groban, who I adore

I would get the ears pinned back before I would wear that ridiculous haircut. I like Josh Grobin's hair. I don't think Ben's looks like that.

Well I do.I saw him in concert not long ago, and his hair was a mess! even hubby mentioned it.Perhaps Ben does not want his ears pinned, I hear its very painful. My dd loves Ben as he is. Each to their own I guess

I don't mind his hair - and I think it fits his personality and lifestyle. I actually don't have a problem with Ben but I have just not been able to bring myself to watch this season.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Big ears or messy hair, it doesn't matter to me. I'm so glad that not many people find him attractive--more for me

I actually adore his hair and his style. He's built like a soccer player, interacts brilliantly with kids (I even remember the orphanage date), and exudes a calmness even though he's a total goofball. Has anyone seen his Twitter for Scotch, his dog? It's hilarious.

The drama and antics really are over the top to compensate for his no-drama-rama attitude. So, yeah, I really do like Ben. There's a vulnerability in his face.
    KocktailKat, ilja, Babbred and 2 others like this.

WTG veg_out well said

I agree veg_out as well. Ben is Ben. I know lots wouldn't like the way JP keeps his hair either. As long as the women that they are interested in like it that is the most important thing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

The difference between Ben's hair and JP's hair is that JP actually looks like he takes time to groom himself. Ben looks (to quote fluff) like he's been dragged through a hedge. To each his or her own, but that hairstyle is just not flattering. Plus, he looks like he's never met a brush he likes.

Maybe my problem with him goes to his uncanny resemblance to Rafael Nadal, who I also find unattractive. I can't explain it - he just does nothing for me. Plus, I think he's dull as dirt. I also found Ames incredibly creepy, so there you go.

With a few exceptions, I haven't been bowled over by any of the bachelors. The fact that they rarely choose a girl who is capable of a mature relationship with anyone other than a Playboy photographer or a casting couch probably has something to do with it. The guys all talk about how they're there to meet a girl they can bring home to mom and marry..... until the slutty girl with the big boobs hits the hot tub in dental floss and a cocktail napkin and then suddenly it's all over. I don't expect Ben to be any different.
    Babbred likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Closed Thread