+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: Who Should be the next Bachelorette?

Who Should be the next Bachelorette?

I still haven't figured out how to do polls, but please move the conversation to this thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Who Should be the next Bachelorette?

Samantha, so we can find out who she is!

Derek is the best!!! Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Samantha, so we can find out who she is!
    I second that!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

C'mon, guys...I set this up as a way to continue the serious discussion away from the other threads. Snarky jokes about Samantha is not the way to open this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh sorry, it was just a joke..

Okay I will say Britt..
    bamafan likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

If it's Britt I won't even have to watch the first show. I will know from the get go she isn't serious. I always watch in hopes thinking that the lead is serious about finding "the one", if I feel like they are then I'll watch the whole season. I'm always disappointed when they break up but I always have that shimmer of hope it will work out. Britt seemed fake from the very beginning to me. I didn't like her when she got the first impression rose and it steadily declined. No way was she ever going to move to Iowa. She was never going to marry Chris and move to Iowa to have kids and be a farmers wife. Chris may just be a dude, and at times clueless about consequences of some of his actions (Big & Rich Concert) but I doubt he went on the show to have a fiancé for 5 minutes and then break up. He is a farmer, it is in his blood. I have no doubt that he is enjoying his 15 minutes but Britt is looking for a lifetime of fame and it isn't in Arlington, IA.

Britt = Bachelorette means I have Monday nights free. Although I'll still enjoy the commentary here.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

I'm hoping for either Kaitlyn or Carly. I would be very happy with either of those.

Absolute, hands down no to Britt!

I also wouldn't mind if it was one of the ladies we saw but didn't really get to know...Samantha or Nikki....although, I am well aware there is about a 0.00000001% chance of that happening.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

I will say this about Samantha, and then we will get back to the subject at hand. The beautiful Samantha who a mystery to us on The Bachelor from what little has leaked out on the WTA - and it is little by the way - has already evidently been a hit with the 'Bachelor Nation'. By that, I mean those guys from seasons past who visit on site to get to know the new girls in 'the family.' That is all I know....honest injun. I did hear that tiny tidbit and nothing else.

Now back to the discuss at hand.....

I think, realistically, based on the past experience it will come down to Kaitlyn or Brit. Kaitlyn because it usually is one of the F4, or Brit because she is an emotor and would pull in the guys because of her looks.

Due to what Chris Harrison said when asked about someone new, I don't think they will go with someone unknown.

(Paraphrasing very closely), he said it would be too dangerous...even the drunks [this season implied] had good auditions.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

I think the show casting directors are a little lazy. They want someone who has already aired on a past show and will bring the bachelors candidates to them more easily. It makes sense, I just would like a better selection this time.

I would probably return to only watching the last four episodes of the show based on the candidates available. If by some miracle Becca would be in the lineup, I would be happy to watch a full season. Right now, of the possibilities offered: Carly, Kaitlyn or Britt, I think I would prefer Kaitlyn.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Kaitlyn is such a potty mouth, hopefully tonight we will see more of her, and I might change my mind. My DH said of Carly, she looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards, so they are going to have to groom her PDQ

Carly = Monday nights free for me..
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast