+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 1/26 Sean & Catherine's Wedding (LIVE East/Central) **West Coast Spoilers**

1/26 Sean & Catherine's Wedding (LIVE East/Central) **West Coast Spoilers**

We saved the date and tonight's the night.

The first hour will be highlights of all the pre-wedding stuff - probably clothes, gowns, cakes, decorations, etc. Plus we'll hear a lot about them saving it for the wedding night.

Bring your overcoats for this outdoor wedding in Santa Barbara. The temperature at 4 PM is 61 degrees and will drop into the 50s by ceremony time at appx. 6 PM.

Then they switch LIVE (6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern) or thereabouts and we'll see the guests arrive with narration by Chris Harrison, the ceremony and parts of the reception. At least that is what they've done before (except for the live part).

I say we raise our glasses and wish them well. Oh, I think we can throw in a virtual party pink elephant and all.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-26-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 1/26 Sean & Catherine's Wedding (LIVE East/Central) **West Coast Spoilers**

^We actually won't see any of the reception tonight. The show ends after their ceremony ends.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'll be watching but won't be posting in real time....happy viewing everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    ^We actually won't see any of the reception tonight. The show ends after their ceremony ends.
    In one of the interviews I just read they said they will still film the reception and they will show some of it during JPab's season...probably the WTA.

The pictures are looking good so far. Pretty bridesmaid dresses and the everyone looks pretty relaxed.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm ready!!!!!!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    In one of the interviews I just read they said they will still film the reception and they will show some of it during JPab's season...probably the WTA.

The pictures are looking good so far. Pretty bridesmaid dresses and the everyone looks pretty relaxed.
    Trust me, I've seen ALLL the pictures and even found that interview right away.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Trust me, I've seen ALLL the pictures and even found that interview right away.
    I know...I see you elsewhere!!!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, y'all!!!!!!!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Road trip...coming back after DWTS. Rattlesnake....they should do AR.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Hey, y'all!!!!!!!

Hi ness
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast