+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 1/19 The Bachelor 18: Love Stories **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/19 The Bachelor 18: Love Stories **West Coast Spoilers**

No way could a firefighter afford a rock that big. It was a Neil Lane sponsorship thing, for sure.

For all the talk about Ryan and Trista's fairy tale, that didn't sound all that much like a happy marriage to me. I sort of felt like I was watching a therapy session.

I don't dislike Trista the way some other posters do, but she has always struck me as someone who is VERY controlling and obsessed with everything being perfect. That's got to be exhausting. Not excusing Ryan if he did cheat, but still.
    mesachick, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    No way could a firefighter afford a rock that big. It was a Neil Lane sponsorship thing, for sure.

For all the talk about Ryan and Trista's fairy tale, that didn't sound all that much like a happy marriage to me. I sort of felt like I was watching a therapy session.

I don't dislike Trista the way some other posters do, but she has always struck me as someone who is VERY controlling and obsessed with everything being perfect. That's got to be exhausting. Not excusing Ryan if he did cheat, but still.
    Maybe that's why they are going to be appearing on some marriage therapy/bootcamp show.

But yeah, that was totally a Neil Lane sponsored ring. I believe it was even bigger and more expensive than her original one.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Funny you should say that because I mentioned somewhere that personality wise she reminded me of Ashlee from Sean's season...who was/is OTT OCD.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Is is sad that Sean's season was pretty recent and I have no idea who Ashlee is?
    NEPASue and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Is is sad that Sean's season was pretty recent and I have no idea who Ashlee is?
    Ashlee is the gal who had been in foster homes and was adopted by a lovely couple when she was around 6ish years of age. She did closet organization or something like that, for a living.

I'd like to block out knowing know who Ashlee is so you're better off.
    mesachick, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ashlee is the gal who had been in foster homes and was adopted by a lovely couple when she was around 6ish years of age. She did closet organization or something like that, for a living.
    Yep, still not ringing any bells. Sounds like I'm better off.
    NEPASue likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here ya go, Critical, to jog your memory.

She spells her name "AshLee" and she is a personal organizer. http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-spoilers.html

Oh yes, her!! she was a nut job imho. LOL
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah then she latched onto Brad. They broke up - not sure who got rid of who though

+ Reply to Thread