+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Sharleen - The Bachelor 18

Re: Sharleen - The Bachelor 18

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm still upset that Roberto Martinez couldn't be the first Latino bachelor. He did have a girlfriend after he and Ali split, but I am wondering if TPTB every approached him. I'd be front and center for that.
    I know, many thought the same way. For a bachelor that was hardly seen( JP) I don't see all these women panting over him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know, many thought the same way. For a bachelor that was hardly seen( JP) I don't see all these women panting over him
    I don't think it was that they were panting over him as much as that they weren't panting over anyone else last season. Now that TPTB made the decision to always choose the next Bachelor/Bachelorette from the previous season's cast, they kind of got stuck in a bind.
    I strongly believe that Juan Pablo was a desperation choice, but they're trying to build it up as if the public clamored for him.
    He seems like a nice, decent enough guy, but that's about it.

I kind of liked Sharlene's reaction to the First Impression Rose. It was real. She's willing to give it a try, but she's just not overly impressed so far.
    Midol likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

If having to choose from someone familiar, I was clamoring for Juan Pablo in comparison to the others. Des' season was much too boring to take a chance on another good boy with no personality.
    NEPASue, mesachick and Photobabe like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't think it was that they were panting over him as much as that they weren't panting over anyone else last season. Now that TPTB made the decision to always choose the next Bachelor/Bachelorette from the previous season's cast, they kind of got stuck in a bind.
    I strongly believe that Juan Pablo was a desperation choice, but they're trying to build it up as if the public clamored for him.
    He seems like a nice, decent enough guy, but that's about it.

I kind of liked Sharlene's reaction to the First Impression Rose. It was real. She's willing to give it a try, but she's just not overly impressed so far.
    Yes, that's all true . I just get ticked when they said never ( nevah!!!!) before have we had so many women want this guy as the bachelor.

I liked Zak, he was real. He looked good with his shirt off, he was just missing an accent
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I think Sharleen seemed stand-offish for a few reasons. First of all, she's more wordly, together and sophisticated than the rest of the "girls". Second, I think she didn't have nearly as much to drink as the rest.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm not much of an opera buff but here is a you tube clip of Sharleen singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9QQjrVT3PE&app=deskto p
    Cornholio likes this.

Gorgeous. I think that is the Mezzo Soprano range - what a full voice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, she is terrific.
    jucamer likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think she also recognises that she has a career that is about perception she is the product that she markets and she can't risk damaging her reputation. I have no idea why she agreed to the show as her CV doesn't look like she is hurting for work.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I just checked out her web site. Very impressive!! I have no idea why she decided go on The Bachelor. She's beautiful, talented and well educated (masters degree). Maybe just for fun, figuring she'll go home the first or second rose ceremony? I am impressed that JP gave her the 1st impression rose. It shows he has good taste in women (unlike some of the previous bachelors).
    Cornholio likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread