+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 137
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo's Blog

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    I just read in some google results that he grew up in Venezuela but I also started to see some spoilers so I couldn't really do much more research than that.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    He was raised in Venezuela since he was 2 years old into adulthood. His parents (oh heck - his whole family) is Venezuelan. He definitely identifies himself as such. I agree Ilja - being raised in another country, he appreciates what those of us raised with more freedoms may take for granted.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  3. #43
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    In this situation, a single word can change my way of seeing or thinking about someone and that's the reason I took everybody and everything they say so seriously.
    Pretty dangerous territory he's in since he doesn't understand many words. No wonder his relationship with Sharleen went nowhere. One word is all it took

    Love how he calls himself a fatty. That is the only thing he can make fun of himself for? Clueless.

    The jokes just write themselves, bloggers are having a heyday.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  4. #44
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,220

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Pretty dangerous territory he's in since he doesn't understand many words. No wonder his relationship with Sharleen went nowhere. One word is all it took

    Love how he calls himself a fatty. That is the only thing he can make fun of himself for? Clueless.

    The jokes just write themselves, bloggers are having a heyday.

    They sure are, some of the bloggers are hilarious -He is also being photographed with a lot of women, must make his F1 feel really special.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #45
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,220

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just read in some google results that he grew up in Venezuela but I also started to see some spoilers so I couldn't really do much more research than that.
    The second of three siblings,[2][3] Galavis was born in Ithaca, New York, to Venezuelan parents, and moved with his family to Barquisimeto, Venezuela, when he was 2 years old.[4] He returned to the United States to play college soccer for Roberts Wesleyan College
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    And being RAISED in Venezuela, he would have taken on their customs, traditions, language and would feel Venezuelan, not American.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  7. #47
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,220

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just read in some google results that he grew up in Venezuela but I also started to see some spoilers so I couldn't really do much more research than that.
    Its all on wiki, no spoilers. After soccer he launched a new career in music, way before his child was born. they don't mention they had to garnish his wages for child support though( but that is also online)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its all on wiki, no spoilers. After soccer he launched a new career in music, way before his child was born. they don't mention they had to garnish his wages for child support though( but that is also online)
    Three years ago - old news. And obviously completely fine now considering how close he and Carla are.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  9. #49
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,220

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Three years ago - old news. And obviously completely fine now considering how close he and Carla are.
    I don't care if it was 10 years ago, if he had to be chased for money for his child, that in my book is not the oh so wonderful father he portrays, hope that's okay if we differ on that part..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't care if it was 10 years ago, if he had to be chased for money for his child, that in my book is not the oh so wonderful farter he portrays, hope that's okay if we differ on that part..
    People change - he apparently did. I have no issues giving people a second chance. Carla didn't have a problem with, and that's really all that matters.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.