+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo's Blog

Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

I just read in some google results that he grew up in Venezuela but I also started to see some spoilers so I couldn't really do much more research than that.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

He was raised in Venezuela since he was 2 years old into adulthood. His parents (oh heck - his whole family) is Venezuelan. He definitely identifies himself as such. I agree Ilja - being raised in another country, he appreciates what those of us raised with more freedoms may take for granted.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

In this situation, a single word can change my way of seeing or thinking about someone and that's the reason I took everybody and everything they say so seriously.
    Pretty dangerous territory he's in since he doesn't understand many words. No wonder his relationship with Sharleen went nowhere. One word is all it took

Love how he calls himself a fatty. That is the only thing he can make fun of himself for? Clueless.

The jokes just write themselves, bloggers are having a heyday.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Pretty dangerous territory he's in since he doesn't understand many words. No wonder his relationship with Sharleen went nowhere. One word is all it took

Love how he calls himself a fatty. That is the only thing he can make fun of himself for? Clueless.

The jokes just write themselves, bloggers are having a heyday.

They sure are, some of the bloggers are hilarious -He is also being photographed with a lot of women, must make his F1 feel really special.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just read in some google results that he grew up in Venezuela but I also started to see some spoilers so I couldn't really do much more research than that.
    The second of three siblings,[2][3] Galavis was born in Ithaca, New York, to Venezuelan parents, and moved with his family to Barquisimeto, Venezuela, when he was 2 years old.[4] He returned to the United States to play college soccer for Roberts Wesleyan College
    -Andy Rooney-

And being RAISED in Venezuela, he would have taken on their customs, traditions, language and would feel Venezuelan, not American.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Its all on wiki, no spoilers. After soccer he launched a new career in music, way before his child was born. they don't mention they had to garnish his wages for child support though( but that is also online)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its all on wiki, no spoilers. After soccer he launched a new career in music, way before his child was born. they don't mention they had to garnish his wages for child support though( but that is also online)
    Three years ago - old news. And obviously completely fine now considering how close he and Carla are.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Three years ago - old news. And obviously completely fine now considering how close he and Carla are.
    I don't care if it was 10 years ago, if he had to be chased for money for his child, that in my book is not the oh so wonderful father he portrays, hope that's okay if we differ on that part..
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't care if it was 10 years ago, if he had to be chased for money for his child, that in my book is not the oh so wonderful farter he portrays, hope that's okay if we differ on that part..
    People change - he apparently did. I have no issues giving people a second chance. Carla didn't have a problem with, and that's really all that matters.

+ Reply to Thread