Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    There is an article about Sean & Catherine in one of those magazines, we all read in the check out line but never admit to buying! It's only a page long but it touches on most of the things that have been discussed over and over here. I read the article while waiting to check out then decided to buy it.

According to the article and I quote...The 29-year old insurance agent may not know himself as well as he thinks. "Sean can be naive," says a source. "I'm not sure he gets the entire picture."

Another insider says.."I don't think Sean understands how complicated Catherine is." He's attracted to her because she is bubbly, which she is. But she has a down side,too."

Sean came on the show hoping to find a wife, settle down, buy a nice house and start a family. Catherine is not ready for children. So Sean had to shelve his daddy dreams.

The most interesting part to me is Sean is always talking about dreams of his wife being loved by his family members. This doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, his mother feels if he was really in love he would have known before he did. His sister felt he would have been happier with (is everyone seated?)Ashley Frazier. His sister is the one Sean said knew him better then anyone else.[/B]

In the end, I'm sure his family will support him in whatever he does.

The only thing I hope is they wait until they have a chance to really get to know each other...good and bad. They have been moving to fast to hardly know what is going on.
    THIS bolded part is the part I questioned when watching those last dates with Catherine and Lindsey. If Sean was so torn up inside as to whom to choose, then perhaps she wasn't there. Time will tell. I really hope the best for he and Catherine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    There is an article about Sean & Catherine in one of those magazines, we all read in the check out line but never admit to buying! It's only a page long but it touches on most of the things that have been discussed over and over here. I read the article while waiting to check out then decided to buy it.

According to the article and I quote...The 29-year old insurance agent may not know himself as well as he thinks. "Sean can be naive," says a source. "I'm not sure he gets the entire picture."

Another insider says.."I don't think Sean understands how complicated Catherine is." He's attracted to her because she is bubbly, which she is. But she has a down side,too."

Sean came on the show hoping to find a wife, settle down, buy a nice house and start a family. Catherine is not ready for children. So Sean had to shelve his daddy dreams.

The most interesting part to me is Sean is always talking about dreams of his wife being loved by his family members. This doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, his mother feels if he was really in love he would have known before he did. His sister felt he would have been happier with (is everyone seated?)Ashley Frazier. His sister is the one Sean said knew him better then anyone else.

In the end, I'm sure his family will support him in whatever he does.

The only thing I hope is they wait until they have a chance to really get to know each other...good and bad. They have been moving to fast to hardly know what is going on.

'Scuse me, dear.

There's a bunny I've gotta go boil!
    rileymeboy, ilja and Pandora2 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Aaaaand, I think we're done here. We'll open the Bachelorette forum in a few months when the show starts
    mesachick likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Closed Thread