Closed Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Ashlee brought up the subject of the other girls in the FS. Most do that at some point, fishing for an answer that will make them feel secure. Sean could have said, I am not thinking about the other girls; I am here with you now. He definately said something that was easily misconstrued. I do not think Ashlee is delusional, not at all. Had she never brought up her background I don't think we would be seeing so many think she is skewed.
    I just wanted to comment on the bolded Shoepie. AshLee has been telling us that she fell in love with a man she barely knew, has been makeing over the top statements about them being soul mates, screaming on the beach that she loved him and that he has mended her, not to mention totally ignoring the fact that there are other women present. Even without knowing anything about her background I would think she is just a tad batty. I've thought other contestants were nuts for the exact same reason. Nothing to do with her background, but, a lot to do with editing and producers manipulating volnurable people.
    ness, NEPASue, umngirl and 2 others like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I just wanted to comment on the bolded Shoepie. AshLee has been telling us that she fell in love with a man she barely knew, has been makeing over the top statements about them being soul mates, screaming on the beach that she loved him and that he has mended her, not to mention totally ignoring the fact that there are other women present. Even without knowing anything about her background I would think she is just a tad batty. I've thought other contestants were nuts for the exact same reason. Nothing to do with her background, but, a lot to do with editing and producers manipulating volnurable people.
    I keep wondering what hubby #1 was like. I dont know why, I just wonder if he is watching all this unfold ,

Ashlee a tad batty yes!
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Thanks. I have been using FF a lot. I didn't see this. I mentioned before that this season is a rebound relationship for me. The bachette is going to be fabulous! I hope she goes back to bangs. Desiree's appearance on WTA screamed to me that she is the next one. Fingers crossed.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks. I have been using FF a lot. I didn't see this. I mentioned before that this season is a rebound relationship for me. The bachette is going to be fabulous! I hope she goes back to bangs. Desiree's appearance on WTA screamed to me that she is the next one. Fingers crossed.
    She is the female version of Sean .I don't care if she is on or not. I know you do, if she is the 'ette, enjoy

I think Lesley would have been more fun.
    NEPASue, ilja and Pandora2 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree with a lot of the reasoning behind whether Sean said what Ashlee claimed, but IMO, the primary reason, I lean towards is why would he have made that comment. There was no reason for it. He knew that she was not going forward, she was already crazy about him and not threatening to leave, and there wasn't any reason, even for the game to say it. Therefore, I don't think he did. The only reason he would have told her that is if he was trying to be cruel on purpose and set her up for a horrible shock and I don't believe he would do that. He's not perfect, but I just don't see him being needlessly cruel for no reason.
    Even though I understand what you are saying, I have to disagree. Ashley cound have been driving him nuts wanting him to reassure her on different issues and he could have said it out of frustration. But, I do believe he said it. He could not even look at her, when he denied he said it. Someone said it was his deer eyed look... At first, Ashley ask him the general question, when he denied it...she responded with "this is exactly the words you used" you coul see he was totally stunned. Why he may have said it, who knows----but, I believe he did say it.

I can totally see AshLee obsessing about the other women in the FS and trying to get Sean to tell her that she's different... that she's the one. And I can see him saying something like. "AshLee the other women don't mean anything to me right now... I'm with you... let's focus on 'us'...

And I can see why he would feel he needed to say that, and obviously something like that is going to get pretty twisted in the AshLee filter.
    Shoepie, NEPASue, KatesMom and 4 others like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    Even though I understand what you are saying, I have to disagree. Ashley cound have been driving him nuts wanting him to reassure her on different issues and he could have said it out of frustration. But, I do believe he said it. He could not even look at her, when he denied he said it. Someone said it was his deer eyed look... At first, Ashley ask him the general question, when he denied it...she responded with "this is exactly the words you used" you coul see he was totally stunned. Why he may have said it, who knows----but, I believe he did say it.
    I believe nothing for gospel that I myself didn't hear, and sometimes that may be in question. More power to you for believing it. I think he said something and she chose to hear what she wanted to hear. People do this all the time. I am sure in the Bachelor Bubble it happens more often than one can imagine. It is common in everyday life for people to hear what they think you said, instead of what you actually did say. Pretty sure it's even more common on this show.

No matter how much this get debated we will all hold to our own perceptions and opinions. In the end, it really doesn't matter what any of us think happened, we don't really know.

It's funny, I'm sitting in Starbucks right now listening to a group of sweet old ladies talk about the Bachelor. They all agree that AshLee may just be too much for Sean to handle and that they wished she hadn't confronted him because it made her look bad. The best part is them comparing AshLee to a friend of theirs who apparently acts much the same way. It's always funny to hear others' perspectives. They also talked about the two girls he has left and one said, "He better pick that Catherine girl or I'm gonna come find him and give him a piece of my mind."
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I can totally see AshLee obsessing about the other women in the FS and trying to get Sean to tell her that she's different... that she's the one. And I can see him saying something like. "AshLee the other women don't mean anything to me right now... I'm with you... let's focus on 'us'...

And I can see why he would feel he needed to say that, and obviously something like that is going to get pretty twisted in the AshLee filter.
    The part in bold, that's what I think he said. He has his F1- there is no way he would jeopardize anything, not when he knows all too well the WTA was coming up. Again, SMH
    -Andy Rooney-

He was so excited and ready to see all the girls at the WTA. He did not look like he was dreading AshLee. I think he was stunned when she started in on him and really didn't know how to react. If he had said what she accused him of, the way she says he did, he would have looked nervous from the get-go. (IMO) I remember other rejectees saying things about what happened in the FS. The primary usually just tries to ignore it, or spin it. I have never seen one vehemently deny saying/doing it. He is too good a guy to do that. The more she insisted, the less I believed her. She was putting on a show.
    NCLurker, NEPASue, umngirl and 5 others like this.

Closed Thread