Closed Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    BB, as I understand it, the F3 is kept in seclusion at the final location. So no, they don't immediately go the airport and fly home.

I haven't read back so maybe some of you have already covered this. Anyone think AshLee's "performance" last night (especially with the whole set up about what Sean said in the fantasy suite) was her audition for Bachelorette - to see if Fleiss could control her enough?
    That is exactly what I thought KatesMom. She was auditioning, no doubt in my mind
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

BB, as I understand it, the F3 is kept in seclusion at the final location. So no, they don't immediately go the airport and fly home.
    I had no clue! Thank you for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I had no clue! Thank you for the explanation.
    That's why I am always surprised how the information gets out. I think MF himself leaks it, I just don't know why.

I thought Ashlee was strange, she told Sean to stay there, and whisked right by him .But she expected him to come and look for her .Like that would have helped( shudder)
    BTW likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Ashlee definitely gives off a weird vibe. It's like you never know which personality you might get.
    BTW and bee stung lips like this.

I don't think I heard Sean use the word "if" with any of the girls, so I would really be surprised if he used it with Ashley. I felt he was leading her on through out the show and I deeply believed he would end up bringing her back. I've finished my first bottle...would someone sare. HIC!
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Ashlee definitely gives off a weird vibe. It's like you never know which personality you might get.
    I know, scary to think you could live with that person, and her moods could change so quickly.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Forgive me if this is indelicate, but Sarah has obviously been disappointed in love several times before with the men all saying a variation of " you're a great gal, yadda yadda." What role did her lack of a full arm play, if any? I think she is very, very pretty, but honestly the few times my husband watched the show with me, he was very turned off by the half-arm. If I am honest, it was hard for even me to look at her and the camera always seemed to zoom in on it.

Wow, she just said what I was thinking...it must be her one arm.
    For me, if she didn't bring up her arm - I didn't think about it.Her voice annoys me though( still)
    dzigner likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I haven't read back so maybe some of you have already covered this. Anyone think AshLee's "performance" last night (especially with the whole set up about what Sean said in the fantasy suite) was her audition for Bachelorette - to see if Fleiss could control her enough?
    If AshLee was auditioning for the next Bette last night...she failed in a big way. She was edited to seem stubborn, humourless, confrontational and frankly, somewhat delusional. No way was that Bette material! Now, Sarah and Des were both set up nicely, with the edge going to Des...Sean even gave her his blessings in his blog.
    BTW, cubsfan55 and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's why I am always surprised how the information gets out. I think MF himself leaks it, I just don't know why.

I thought Ashlee was strange, she told Sean to stay there, and whisked right by him .But she expected him to come and look for her .Like that would have helped( shudder)
    I would think the hotel staff would know, too.

AshLee - yeah, she's a little cray cray. And I really didn't like the way she talked to him. "I expected this" "you were a Southern gentlemen" "come on, Sean". Like her whole point was to try and make him look bad and call into question his persona. He is not a saint, but he is far from the worst and most despicable bachelor we've ever had. It also appears to be impossible to have a discussion or disagreement with her. Not to say that Tierra wasn't cray cray herself - but watching AshLee last night made me look at their fight in a different light. AshLee has her own world and interpretation of what was said and how things are - and she is not going to drop it until you agree with her (and she is going to do her best to throw you under the bus and make you look stupid until you do). My opinion only, but it completely backfired on her last night. I didn't have a problem with her before last night - but now I really think something is totally off with her.
    BuckeyeAddict, ilja, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    If AshLee was auditioning for the next Bette last night...she failed in a big way. She was edited to seem stubborn, humourless, confrontational and frankly, somewhat delusional. No way was that Bette material! Now, Sarah and Des were both set up nicely, with the edge going to Des...Sean even gave her his blessings in his blog.
    Agree 100%. I don't think she won any fans last night. But I do wonder if it was a "test run" to see how audiences would receive it. I do think the set up was Des last night. I also wonder in the back of my head if we will hear Kacie's name at some point? She's been on twice. Although her leaving so early this season and not really playing a big part kind of plays against that.
    NEPASue likes this.

Closed Thread