Closed Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

I think the show asks them- not the lead. I don't put blame Ashlee, or Sean
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-01-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've been giving a lot of thought to a few of the previews and haven't fully formed an opinion on any of them. Any thoughts?

One of the previews was of Chris giving a letter to Sean. Sean read the letter, then ask Chris "why didn't she tell me this before?" On Tuesday when I rewatched portions of the show, it simply showed Sean standing looking out over the water. What was in the letter and who was it from? Did one of the girls leave? Was it something in their past they felt he should know that was serious enough it could effect his final decision. (Brad's first season when he didn't choose anyone, we all thought he had choosen someone until the final rose ceremony. The two girls even believed until that time, he had chosen the other girl.) Then, we had the F3 return for the final ceremony one season...can't really believe this would happen with Ashlee, but you never know. That having been said, what about the preview where he is looking at a ring similiar to the one that Ashlee described. (This was some time ago) Ashley being the only one shown describing the ring she wanted from him. Did he ask her about the ring or did the producers tell her to give him this information?

The one that really has me stumped is the preview where we can't see Sean's mother but we could hear her. She seemed really stressed out and was crying, she told Sean he didn't have to marry either of those two girls. We saw Sean walk toward the camara men in what apeared to be him asking them to leave. On Tuesdays preview, even though his mother still seemed upset, she wasn't crying and said the same thing for the cameras. Obviously, they felt the crew had left when Sean's mother said this the first time. What had happened to cause her to feel this way. Was it something she wasn't expecting that Sean had shared with them?

Then, we did not see them but you could hear them going over what Sean was going to say about each girl. It was definitely in the background. Sean kept talking about how great Ashlee was and they told him he couldn't say all that about Ashlee that he had to talk about the other girls as well. He responded with but that's how I feel. Then it all faded out but it was interesting to see he said orginized when he thought of Ashlee. Wonder who thought that one up!

Sean was also ask if he would do a shower scene in the nude. He said he would do whatever the producer ask.

They have to have had new people this season. I have never seen as many previews changed after the first editing. These are only a few I saw this season but the others were not that important.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-02-2013 at 01:10 AM.

My guess is that the letter is from his chosen one. In the one preview you can see tears in his eyes after reading it. Maybe the writer just wants to tell him some things in case he doesn't pick her and she doesn't think she will have the chance at that time to properly express how she feels. I'm hoping its not from someone coming back because that's a lame storyline that doesn't need to be repeated anymore.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    My guess is that the letter is from his chosen one. In the one preview you can see tears in his eyes after reading it. Maybe the writer just wants to tell him some things in case he doesn't pick her and she doesn't think she will have the chance at that time to properly express how she feels. I'm hoping its not from someone coming back because that's a lame storyline that doesn't need to be repeated anymore.
    I so hope you are right. I don't need more Ashlee on my TV
    bee stung lips and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I've been giving a lot of thought to a few of the previews and haven't fully formed an opinion on any of them. Any thoughts?

One of the previews was of Chris giving a letter to Sean. Sean read the letter, then ask Chris "why didn't she tell me this before?" On Tuesday when I rewatched portions of the show, it simply showed Sean standing looking out over the water. What was in the letter and who was it from? Did one of the girls leave? Was it something in their past they felt he should know that was serious enough it could effect his final decision. (Brad's first season when he didn't choose anyone, we all thought he had choosen someone until the final rose ceremony. The two girls even believed until that time, he had chosen the other girl.) Then, we had the F3 return for the final ceremony one season...can't really believe this would happen with Ashlee, but you never know. That having been said, what about the preview where he is looking at a ring similiar to the one that Ashlee described. (This was some time ago) Ashley being the only one shown describing the ring she wanted from him. Did he ask her about the ring or did the producers tell her to give him this information?

The one that really has me stumped is the preview where we can't see Sean's mother but we could hear her. She seemed really stressed out and was crying, she told Sean he didn't have to marry either of those two girls. We saw Sean walk toward the camara men in what apeared to be him asking them to leave. On Tuesdays preview, even though his mother still seemed upset, she wasn't crying and said the same thing for the cameras. Obviously, they felt the crew had left when Sean's mother said this the first time. What had happened to cause her to feel this way. Was it something she wasn't expecting that Sean had shared with them?

Then, we did not see them but you could hear them going over what Sean was going to say about each girl. It was definitely in the background. Sean kept talking about how great Ashlee was and they told him he couldn't say all that about Ashlee that he had to talk about the other girls as well. He responded with but that's how I feel. Then it all faded out but it was interesting to see he said orginized when he thought of Ashlee. Wonder who thought that one up!

Sean was also ask if he would do a shower scene in the nude. He said he would do whatever the producer ask.

They have to have had new people this season. I have never seen as many previews changed after the first editing. These are only a few I saw this season but the others were not that important.

After watching a few more previews this afternoon, I think I know how this will all end. Man. I need to get a life!

Sean is getting dressed for the ceremony & holds up the ring like Ashley described and said "I woke up this morning and knew there is one women, I cannot live without." The F1 & F2 were not mentioned, usually the bachelor will praise each girl equally or try to in order to keep one in suspense. I don't think Sean would marry anyone his family did not approve of. i.e. his mother's reaction after they thought everyone had left.

I've heard him refer to his choosen one as his soulmate, during talk show interviews. On the show, Ashlee was always saying Sean was her soulmate.

I can't decide with the letter, I think umnigirl may be right on that one, the letter being from his choosen one or it's from one of the two girls. If this speculation is true, and this is the story line, it is lame and hurt all three girls. It was not a good decision, I don't think Sean was a party to it and only found out about their plans after the overnight dates. I also think this is what may have upset his mother and why she responded the way she did. They do not tell these people what their plans are ahead of time because they want the full effect of their reaction for the camara.

I believe the ring is the key to this final ceremony. I'm not sure Ashlee will show up, after the way she was treated. But, I don't think Sean chooses either of the two girls left and gets back with Ashlee maybe after the show. (that could be what the letter is about, that Ashlee would not be at the ceremony.) I kinda (is that a word) hope she shows up, with what she's been through, she deserves that ring.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-02-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm not sure Ashlee will show up, after the way she was treated.
    Exactly how was she treated? You mean like how she was sent home like all the other women when Sean didn't give them roses, based on him not thinking they were the right one for him, as per the premise of the show?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

But maybe it is DES and not AshLee who writes the letter and returns!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    But maybe it is DES and not AshLee who writes the letter and returns!
    Well, take this with a grain of salt but I have been reading online that Desiree isthisclose to becoming the next Bachelorette.
    Shoepie and NEPASue like this.

I was thinking the letter is from his mom but who know? Either her or one of the two girls that are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Have any of them ever picked who the best match on paper was?
    Ashley is the one who pops in my mind.

Closed Thread